Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
i hate seema! its becos of her the BGs cme 2 knw wer dutta is, n nw his wish of seeing naku 1st wil remain unfulfilled
-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

precap: ranga wounded.. tells dutta about nakku kidnapped and gives the letter..
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LTLFan

In the precap the BG's saw nakku and said "Nakku vehini". Do they still respects her or its just a identification?

naa i think ders no respect...probs jus sayin it like in an evil way as kala had sed so... mre of sarcasm than respect...thts wt i think
AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

i hate seema! its becos of her the BGs cme 2 knw wer dutta is, n nw his wish of seeing naku 1st wil remain unfulfilled

But the good thing is that by this time she should know she is now where near nakku, provided she still has her pea-sized brain 😉
-Roopa- thumbnail

Nakku shocked..
Nakku asks ranga to run.. they start running..
BGs chasing them.. they get to them..
ranga and BGs fighting..

-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So it seems like dutta won't see her 1st :( poor guy.
But I wants him to remember calling her manhoos and not to show her face and that this is the punishment for all those bad deeds that he won't see her 1st! Its v sad but it will jave some continuity to that scene! What say?
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

ya me too ..i hope kala has tortured her after having used her to get the info  and opend her eyes now she will face both kala and dutta 's wrath
-Roopa- thumbnail

BG: arey vaini saheb.. hum jagda karne nahin aaye hain.. kala tai ne beja hain..

and gives the photo.. and tells about kala's plan.. how  it was her plan to let nakku free..

nakku: tume kya lagtha hain.. ye tasveer doge aur chale jaaoge..
and tells them that dutta has got back his eyes.. they can't escape..

KavitaDR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Everyone,

Shrush's phattu bodyguards have finally learned efffectivness...They are taking initiatives and getting to kidnap Nakusha without pre-orders...Kala is training them properly. Pity Dutta could not do the same😭.

And Shrush, aap ke phattu BGs did roam the whole night around Shiroli to finally tumble upon Nakusha and the basti people.

Kavita 
-Roopa- thumbnail

BGs are scared.. that they are caught between dutta and kala..

nakku asking them to take her..
ranga stopping her..
BG holds gun to him..another stops him and tells that he will take the photo to dutta now..