Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Feefi

i hope they do see it!  it will be funny indeed to watch suhana running for elections [not being a typical bahu] πŸ€£

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You could have one more point but I guess not many peopel would approve , as these days Sushaan are scaring me with there HOT HOT scenes so early in the evening,as you dont know what they are going to do next, a hot scene or a cute scene!!! so may be with out going in FILMY style romance can they keep the Sushaan flavour intact and at the same time dont make it too cheesy. I know many of you wouldnt approve what I am saying but as its a free forum, we can give any suggestions we like, well atleast some of us. Dont jump on me , I am not a kill joy, but too much is not portraying the essence of a family show.
Edited by venture - 13 years ago
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: venture

You could have one more point but I guess not many peopel would approve , as these days Sushaan are scaring me with there HOT HOT scenes so early in the evening,as you dont know what they are going to do next, a hot scene or a cute scene!!! so map be with out going in FILMY style romance can they keep the Sushaan flavour intact and at the same time dont make it too cheesy. I know many of you wouldnt approve what I am saying but as its a free forum, we can give any suggestions we like, well atleast some of us. Dont jump on me , I am not a kill joy, but too much is not portraying the essence of a family show.

Thats not true di, we do agree with you. I too love the sweet Sushaan scenes they are too adorable and cute which conveys their deep love for each other without having to use too much exposure in any means.πŸ˜‰

--sree-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
me too joining 
great ideas..hope cv's will consider this
.Nish. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sheemu great postπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
i  wanted to see all this tracks ,as sheema di said , dont want more hot hot scenes😳😳i would be happy with little nok jhoks rather than those hot scenes πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice post Sheemu di agree wid u at all d points i also want suhana to become more responsible b4 having baby.....itz time panna's MIL get soften towards her try to understand her...instead of taunting her everytime........i also want elesh story to b highlighted who is his mother wht happen to her where is his father nw n abt badi papa where he hv been for so many years...wht happen to suhana's mother......there r so many ques which r yet to b unfolded.
mjtruelegend thumbnail

Originally posted by: anusreepradeep

me too joining 

great ideas..hope cv's will consider this

1 more, yeay...thankyou friend.πŸ˜ƒ
mjtruelegend thumbnail

Originally posted by: nisheee

sheemu great postπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

i  wanted to see all this tracks ,as sheema di said , dont want more hot hot scenes😳😳i would be happy with little nok jhoks rather than those hot scenes πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Aww thankyou so  much dear. It means a lot to me when you all are supporting me in this endevour. πŸ˜ƒ
mjtruelegend thumbnail

Originally posted by: aneesha_sahani

Nice post Sheemu di agree wid u at all d points i also want suhana to become more responsible b4 having baby.....itz time panna's MIL get soften towards her try to understand her...instead of taunting her everytime........i also want elesh story to b highlighted who is his mother wht happen to her where is his father nw n abt badi papa where he hv been for so many years...wht happen to suhana's mother......there r so many ques which r yet to b unfolded.

Thankyou Aneesha. You're right they need to get a move on with Panna's story, its really irritating to see the same type of scenes everytime. Enough now...show some progress please. Yes it would also be interesting to know why Elesh lives at his maternal grandparents home.
munni_sgp thumbnail
last wk i saw a scroll regarding panna's mil started having soft feelings towards panna.i thought it'll be telecasted the nxt day.but no improvement.ya i also want to knw elesh backup story.as somebody already said even rajni is having a story i'm eagerly waiting for that.