Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
veena me agreed yaar GC can do anything😆😆but one thing is clear in my mind that i always always love MAANEET more then anyone else😃😃MAAN b'cause of him today i know GC and MAANEET 1st onscreen couple i loved a lot😍 Edited by sona-rai - 13 years ago
-lovestory- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
of course i agree ya..he cn do anything..hes the best..👍🏼
jwalamukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
i don't know whether he can make chemistry with other actress/not. GC-DD scene looks real. While watching their scenes one will forget that they are watching GC and DD only we can see maan and geet. Their love, passion and their emotions look so much real that make us to fall in love with them. In my POV it is called on-screen chemistry. GC looks good with anyone and make an excellent chemistry with his acting. No doubt in that. But GC-DD pair has one that quality in them that is addiction power. One who love this pair cannot easily be convinced and addicted by other pair
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Veena for me there not a shadow of doubt abt it........so me nt gonna write much here ! I know his potential and the impact of his screen presence ! So lets wait n watch !

P.S.All I want to say is since GHSP is the show regarding GC n Drashti so ppl will defintely say positive only abt their chemistry  but when they'll come up with other leads then only the fact will come out.So just chill n relax !
Edited by Rituparnaa - 13 years ago
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
veena its not just acting skills alone...many good actors acted together but its not they all rocked together....they may look good together but these people are more than just looking good together...really there is something which makes them outstanding..their compatibility is great ....i don't know exactly how to say...but always they make a great pair..gurti rocks..no offense to anyone here....😊
Minoz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
after reading few comments i was so sure that these people are DD lovers.
i don't know di but if you remember there was one such post where they merged the photo of DD with mayank,arjun,armaan and many others and that post was welcomed by everyone and all those who commented said that DD looked good with everyone.
when a similar post is made about GC it meets with criticism why?
you are absolutely right that GC can look good with every co-star.
ex-he was looking so good with pari......i still remember it.
and i'm not saying that maaneet or gurti are bad...
maaneet and gurti rocks😃

Edited by GClove - 13 years ago
Renu13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
DD is same talented as GC. There is a spark in their chemistry like Shahrukh-Kajol, Amitabh-Rekha, Hritk-Aishwaraya. These jodis will  always remember for their chemistry and same for DD-GC. One jodi can create magic only if they have same talent. Jodi sirf ek baar banti hai baar baar nahin. 
LuvGuruRati11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I AM TOTALLY AGREE WITH U YAAR.GC CAN MAKE CHEMISTRY WITH ANYONE YOU ARE ABSOLUTLY RIGHT.

Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: GClove

after reading few comments i was so sure that these people are DD lovers.
i don't know di but if you remember there was one such post where they merged the photo of DD with mayank,arjun,armaan and many others and that post was welcomed by everyone and all those who commented said that DD looked good with everyone.
when a similar post is made about GC it meets with criticism why?
you are absolutely right that GC can look good with every co-star.
ex-he was looking so good with pari......i still remember it.
and i'm not saying that maaneet or gurti are bad...
maaneet and gurti rocks😃

I so agreed with you.I too have seen that post ! So there is no room for criticisizing this post !
We all want to see our fav actors/actresses together onscreen.........nothing new in that !
Bliv me GC is an actor who can create magic n chemistry with Anyone of his co-actress as Veena said.......she's absolutely right !And even I too loved his jodi with Pari I mean Neha Jhulka ! They too were rocking !So only thing we can do is wait n watch ! His first show Ramayan was a superhit with Debina and second show this GHSP with drashti is also well accepeted by the younger generation......so I hope his next projects will also be a success !Morever it is not only the chemistry which is the sole cause of success for a show.......it needs individual ability n good storyline also to make a show hit.
BatameezDil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i totally agree with u veena...i loved GC chemistry with both pari n sheila😆
where is the party dance sequence is my most favt after kurbaan howa...both neha n GC looks awesome together .....😍