Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divareena thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: dewdropred

reena - helloo ........jhappi paalo ....

honey - me here sis ...

@all - today feeling sleep bye girls catch u all tomorrow ....

Hima - πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—big hug for you and sweet dreams

Honey/mona/spee/aash - big hug for you all πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
divareena thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

@ honey=== me here only...stalking mode..

@mona==wapas aa gayi

@spee=== u do ur sazaa then we will talk..

@ree== sweety such a painful epi

@var==gn..

aash - πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— me still here. I have got to watch the episode. i so want them to be happy and cannot see them in tears.
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sptrno

aash can my sazaa be modified?...........i mean instead of 30 lines is it k if it is zero lines analysis..........i means imagine saza of no analysis will be more hard for me rite?..............

spee like i told hima..

no analysis is sazaa to us...we love to read ur analysis...so if u dont write thats sazaa to us..

ur sazaa is fitting what u want to say in 30 lines!!

no negotiations!!
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
today's epi beautifully portrayed maneet's pain widout going overboard πŸ‘πŸ‘
GC, DD were awesome....
geet was in total shock...and only wen maan touched her hand did she come out of her trance...
and i loved the way she hugged him....as if now he is the only reason for her to live...

and wen maan left her for a while...geet was like "maan...maan"...for a while she thot even maan is leaving her...god...that was so painful....

i cud feel maan's state....he cant cry in front of geet for fear of breaking her even more....already she is blaming herself for not being able to take care of his baby....and if he isolates himself to shed a few tears for the baby whom he was looking forward to hold in his arms....geet is feeling alone and dejected....

and so he comes back....and again geet hugs him tightly....this time determined not to let him drift apart from her....

for maneet...with the baby gone everything seems to hv come to a standstill....each day they were counting for the baby's arrival in their life....and now nothing left except for each other...and they both r feeling the need to be with the other...to share the pain of the other....

the scene where maan holds her geet and both lies down on the bed was just beyond any words....
and geet asking maan to give back her baby was so real....ever since maan has come into her life...he has been like her genie....fulfilling her every wish, her every dream, her every desire....and this time too geet wants maan to wave his magic wand and bring back her baby....

and again how true....only maan can give her a baby one day...

as they leave the hospital...they see a new born baby....and as geet began to cry...maan consoles her by saying that the baby is with babaji....happy and smiling....the rest was unsaid as both knew that they will wait for the day wen the baby will come back to lighten up their lives....

as they reach home...they see the baby's room....geet runs away from there not being able to take the pain of seeing the tub in which there will be no baby to bathe....the punching bag and the toys all will remain untouched....
and maan runs after her not wanting to leave her alone even for a sec....and they reach their bedroom which was also full of teddies....
and they hug again....
and maan's feeling of helplessness was beautifully portrayed by his eyes....he has always been like a wall between geet and any sort of pain....but this time he can do nothing to ease her pain....and this is wat is hurting him more....

precap....cant believe this dev(IL)...not even 24 hours hv passed and he is already showing his true colors...how dare he enters the room of maneet's baby 😑 
and he even tries to touch geet πŸ˜‘😑😑 how i wish he burns in hell....
who gave him the idea that geet will share her pain with him....

for dev(IL)...geet and the baby were about to be killed by brij...if dev(IL) had his way...then the baby wud hv died long back....
but it is for maan...that the baby cud live long enuf for maneet to hear its heartbeat...see its tiny form during sonography...it is for maan that the baby cud live long enuf to be a part of maneet's life and dreams....

i hope geet will become hysteric on seeing the dev(IL) and maan will kick him out of KM forever....
divareena thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

spee like i told hima..

no analysis is sazaa to us...we love to read ur analysis...so if u dont write thats sazaa to us..

ur sazaa is fitting what u want to say in 30 lines!!

no negotiations!!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†spee you still got your sazaa
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@reena

Me watched the wassup TV and wow ☺️☺️☺️, this is one video that i am going to watch by myself again and againπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hima - don't watch it with dadi πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Ab dekha . Hum tau kab se mental ho gaya ...............

sumona28 thumbnail
 @ Aash mein aa vhi gayi ab jaa rahi hu

@aditi  nice analysis dear ..............

divareena thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumona_mona28

@reena

Me watched the wassup TV and wow ☺️☺️☺️, this is one video that i am going to watch by myself again and againπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hima - don't watch it with dadi πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Ab dekha . Hum tau kab se mental ho gaya ...............

lool i understandπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.  I am sure on friday we all will faint. We will need maan on standy by revive us all. But who will he revive first.πŸ˜†
sumona28 thumbnail
Good night to all crazies.........................
divareena thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumona_mona28

Good night to all crazies.........................

Mona sweet tip tip barsa dreamsπŸ˜†