Vulgarity index, it has gone up

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Ah Chits was right. Vulgarity index has shot up in DID.
Cornelia Sonali saturday performance showed it.
Dance was badly executed but the Dadaij n Mentors gave a Thumbs up. It was not a smooth performance. The need more practise as they could be new to it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prud123 thumbnail
Well this is your opinion.But not of the mentors who have spent years in this field of dance.For me it was smooth and sensual.
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Amit n Falon were the best.
Amit seems better in Classicals compared to modern dances.
sudi_karneet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
everyone hs their own views...so will not cmnt on that.....

as for me i love marzi...opsssss pagal huπŸ˜›πŸ˜›...he is my darling and more than cornali i loved marzi's dance with sonali....
ufffff!!!! kya dance karta hai.....😳..kash main hoti waha...
😊
Edited by sudi_karneet - 13 years ago
uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agree cornell and sonali's dance was bit more sensual but it is the nature of the dance..

I was surprised when I saw some of the advertisements in Indian channels.. they were  vulgar.. thought Indian society is getting bolder and more westernized than I thought.. so is DID Getting more and more bold..
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the topic summerji.I always felt many of these dances are vulgar..look at their moves.I agree the satur perfiormance of sonali and cornell was like really vulgar.😲..her dad was not happy with her coz of dancing..wonder what he has got to say..seeing sonali's such vulgar movesπŸ˜’
Prud123 thumbnail
Well i wouldnt say Indian society is getting more bolder or westernized.But yes it is getting mature enough to understand that sensuality doesn't equal to vulgarity and passion doesn't equal to vulgarity.They understand that just because a girl  wears short dresses or does sensual moves in a song that requires sensuality doesn't make her vulgar.We are becoming a mature society that's all.
zaabemard thumbnail
I screamed hai bhagwaan and covered my eyes and ran away when that dance came on. Then I took a bath and did a puja to purify my mind of what I just saw.
DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaabemard

I screamed hai bhagwaan and covered my eyes and ran away when that dance came on. Then I took a bath and did a puja to purify my mind of what I just saw.

Isse mind purify kaise hoga...ji...man mein imprint pad  gaya ho tooooo..hahahahπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Lol, that's what bachata asks for afterall πŸ˜†