Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
dear
its your view of taking it things

to be very precise it was not at all a Vulger dance at all
secondly the lift was done the fly high and come with catch was too awesome
it not had any mistake in it
the landing was also smooth all time
there dressing was all perfect was its bachata and soo body close is to be done so its all perfect so if all this points are covered then where is Vulgarity found???

i think you have never seen bachata before as i think so you are saying it like this but yaa its a close dance and only dance.

even if you are saying that karan and carling was not doing well as okk
and granted as there one lift the back flip and cming down was not smooth. but the ending lift was covered by all the things soo its not said any how a valgarity in the show............................................
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
[Quote: Lady_of _ice]

In my opinion, kids need to stop dancing vulgarly. I Know there will be people who try to counter this statement saying that this the new bollywood culture and india is much more modern now etcetera etcetera, but it's really repulsive to see little girls and boys dancing vulgarly. With boys constantly emulating MJ in a crotch grabbing move and girls of 5-10 behaving as if they were 20 year old street dancers. Seriously, India IS getting modern and that is fine --- but why in the world are parents encouraging a generation of promiscuity in their children? Parents, wake up - it's not cute to see such skanky dancing.

I propose that the DID team regulates its child dancers dance moves carefully. Vulgar dancing turns viewers off and it's not cute at all.

P.S. Think of all the pedophiles out there who are going to have a field time by watching the vulgarity on screen.

[Quote]

Well she does have a point here .

I hope things are not carried out too far.

phadukaran thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
please, get your mind out of gutter, When Katina Kaif, did Sheila ki jiwani, i am damn sure no body closed their eyes, and said chi chi, and many other dances by katrina, kareena, deepika, are shown with nothing but two piece bikini, but that is ok, but when someone else does it it's a problem.  

just like bharat natyam or kathak cannot be performed in Jeans and t-shirt or without proper mudras and stance, many of ballroom numbers cannot be performed without their proper moves... 

and ppl cry for variety, how are they going to show variety, if ppl gonna complain about everything and anything...