Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sonalinaik2006

@ prats .yeah dear ..yeh dadi uffffffffff ..u knw wht .i m plannig to kidnap dadi and dev for 2 wek  ....hope itnaa time me maneet normal ho jaayenge πŸ˜†

good idea sonal ... lets materialize the plan ... with Dev and Daadi out from the scene for a while .. every thing will fall back in to place...  

arrrgh am soo pissed with that old woman ... wat the hell was she thinking .. πŸ˜‘
KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Originally posted by: 7thHeaven

Firstly di (muskaan di) I am very sorry for what I am about to write

but I re-read the parts and I am really in mood of bak bak and my mom and dad are exhausted from their 6 hr journey so I can't eat their Brain . . . so soooiiiieeeeee peeps I will eat urs . . .

How could she still understand him, not question his intentions she is not human, she is some Mahan aatma from the heavensπŸ˜†  ... how can she surpass her own self every dam time it is good na, she is her own compettitor, and she is breaking her own records,.. he kept looking at her in awe Dekhta hi reh beta, aur kuch to tujh se hone waala hai nahi, why dont we do one things .. .  lets lock her in a glass cabin and keep her in your room as a showpeice, enjoy stairig then,, there was no quench, why she was not complaining, when it hurt her, Kyun apna deemag khrab karne pe tule hue ho Maan, go ask her that trust me she will defo tell u that u r a retarted moron, u r suppose to read her, she is your soul mate and as per the rules of u r suppose to understand her unkahe jazbaat did u forgot that.... oops i forgot u have a habit of forgetting   he knew it hurt her, he knew she was sad deep within why she didn't want to express herself, like she did always nahi na sudharne waala, why r u stressing for brain . . . oops u dont have a brain that is why u thinking this . . . brain hota to abhi Geet would have been with u , why she is holding back. accept it MSK has lost his charm  How can things change so drastically between them, he wanted to shake her ..he did held her arms & shook her lagta hai science thori weak hai Maan ki . . . let me teach u . . . change is the inevitable aspect of life . . .

Let me defend my maaneet and their pure love
 geet is very much human but her love is pure and divine and she is not questioning him cause she trust him ,his love cause maan loves her, if he keep looking at her that means he is trying to understand her ,is it any crime to see his wife , usse kya hoga aur nehi hoga iye bolne ka time aabhi nehi aaya,it's too early say anything , how could we know what he will do or not ,he is not forgetting , he is try to understand the situation. he know they r married but want to know still geet is waiting for him or not, his heart know she is waiting but his brain giving him some wrong signal , are see the situation and circumstances, how they met again. ,i
maan haven't brain or not u'll see or understand later.
msk didn't lost his charm , his charm is intact very much,
msk is human being and every human has flaws and he did mistake and want to rectify it .
he already repenting and want to give her all happiness.and he start it by reunite her to her parents , prem her (friend).
he will give all happiness and take her with him and announce their relationship in front of whole world .
he very well knows science dear,if he thinks how things went change that doesn't mean he don't know science or change is
inevitable aspect of life.

love is not how much he gives so she will give that only. love is not limited or any one can calculate .
life and love is very much risky , unpredictable , u don't know what will happen in next moments.
 yes maan did mistake but he is repenting now, he is trying hard. let him give time
 after more than 7yrs u can't expect everything will be fine in one or two days.
 before that many things needs to be settle.
maaneet loves is pure and divine and magical.
 they r soul mate but just tell me does soul mates don't fight, don't' angry , don't have any mistake.
 we r human not perfect, we r also have flaws. that makes ur human and  in love if we accept each other good point then accept others flaws.
geet love maan with his good and bad both.

simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@kate darling I'll update it tomorrow
 I was planning to ud it today but my office give headache .
ok for ur I'll update parts  along with some surprises.
now give me a smile 😊

that my good girl
he he he he
cant wait to read the suprise
MUAH me happy happy nowπŸ˜ƒ
ninavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: simi91

pls give her break she just want to

help her kids can yu understand guys
how can yu stay a house where ur
kids & depresse so she is cheering up

yeah dear i knw bassss thodaa mood change kar rahi hooon,,sad se happy  πŸ˜‰
KrishnaSourav thumbnail

@ prats .yeah dear ..yeh dadi uffffffffff ..u knw wht .i m plannig to kidnap dadi and dev for 2 wek  ....hope itnaa time me maneet normal ho jaayenge πŸ˜†

pls give her break she just want to

help her kids can yu understand guys
how can yu stay a house where ur
kids & depresse so she is cheering up

no she is cheering up, ok let me assume she is but what the need of maaneet to be separated when this time wify need her hubby most.
only ahubby can cheer up
 y dadi told maan give prblm in dev's life.
 its dev who is responsible for everything.
 y the need of dev to help maaneet
 dev only bring old bitter and wounded memory
 for me today dadi is grt villain.
KrishnaSourav thumbnail

@kate darling I'll update it tomorrow
 I was planning to ud it today but my office give headache .
ok for ur I'll update parts  along with some surprises.
now give me a smile 😊

that my good girl

he he he he
cant wait to read the suprise
MUAH me happy happy nowπŸ˜ƒ

aaw my sweet heart
good , πŸ€—
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
@all y ru all so chupchap
@kate how is ur holiday
@sonali what r u doing
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Let me defend my maaneet and their pure love
 geet is very much human but her love is pure and divine and she is not questioning him cause she trust him ,his love cause maan loves her, if he keep looking at her that means he is trying to understand her ,is it any crime to see his wife , usse kya hoga aur nehi hoga iye bolne ka time aabhi nehi aaya,it's too early say anything , how could we know what he will do or not ,he is not forgetting , he is try to understand the situation. he know they r married but want to know still geet is waiting for him or not, his heart know she is waiting but his brain giving him some wrong signal , are see the situation and circumstances, how they met again. ,i
maan haven't brain or not u'll see or understand later.
msk didn't lost his charm , his charm is intact very much,
msk is human being and every human has flaws and he did mistake and want to rectify it .
he already repenting and want to give her all happiness.and he start it by reunite her to her parents , prem her (friend).
he will give all happiness and take her with him and announce their relationship in front of whole world .
he very well knows science dear,if he thinks how things went change that doesn't mean he don't know science or change is
inevitable aspect of life.

love is not how much he gives so she will give that only. love is not limited or any one can calculate .
life and love is very much risky , unpredictable , u don't know what will happen in next moments.
 yes maan did mistake but he is repenting now, he is trying hard. let him give time
 after more than 7yrs u can't expect everything will be fine in one or two days.
 before that many things needs to be settle.
maaneet loves is pure and divine and magical.
 they r soul mate but just tell me does soul mates don't fight, don't' angry , don't have any mistake.
 we r human not perfect, we r also have flaws. that makes ur human and  in love if we accept each other good point then accept others flaws.
geet love maan with his good and bad both.

that true what yu say sweet heart i'm with yu
there love is true love my dear
True Love...

You're the world to me--
there's no one quite like you.
You're the one I love,
the one I want to touch.
I give you my heart,
and I need you so much.
Offer me your sweet caresses;
fill me with your wonderful light;
soothe my aching heart;