Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
btw im using mobile so cant press like button
btw di . ..  mommy is calling
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
muskan yea I seen those comments and still don't understand how could they say this
 don't worry we  r there and yester day also told there a mother can't forgive but a wife can.
geet done right thing.
maan at fault, he sacred the little girl. if  he can't control his temper then it's his fault.
it's not only about mk's birthday or not , it's about maan's dealing process with mk.

in fact if u remember some one told us sameera's love divine .I thought it must be type problem.
Sameera' is totally obsessed with maan, it's like some toy she like and wants it.

it's ok darling.

rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hiiiiiii rakhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
hw r u 
hws work
meri kismet dekh yaar
2 din col nahi gayi tho col thi
aaj col gayi tho class nahi tha as 4 hrs was of princi n he was on leave
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
hi roopali
I'm good.
 kal bahut jada work tha aaj thora kaam hain
aww ,oh , humare sath bhi asie hota tha
how r u?

Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

muskan yea I seen those comments and still don't understand how could they say this
 don't worry we  r there and yester day also told there a mother can't forgive but a wife can.
geet done right thing.
maan at fault, he sacred the little girl. if  he can't control his temper then it's his fault.
it's not only about mk's birthday or not , it's about maan's dealing process with mk.

in fact if u remember some one told us sameera's love divine .I thought it must be type problem.
Sameera' is totally obsessed with maan, it's like some toy she like and wants it.

it's ok darling.

exactly my point . . . he should have handled her with care not arrogance or anger . . . last time he told Geet go from here and this tym MK  . . . abt sam i guess the person must be sleeping wjile calling her love divine . . . god obsession and love can never be the same . . .

btw i am back . . .
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
im fine nw feeling a bit better tht im nt alone in tht league
so aaj ghar pe aram kar raho 
KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Originally posted by: 7thHeaven

exactly my point . . . he should have handled her with care not arrogance or anger . . . last time he told Geet go from here and this tym MK  . . . abt sam i guess the person must be sleeping wjile calling her love divine . . . god obsession and love can never be the same . . .

btw i am back . . .

welcome back darling
 totally agree with u.
my point is maan's anger and his  temper ,  but he did same mistake.
hope now maan realize his mistake and rectify it soon
and about sam u don't before that also that member fought with me and another person about maaneet.
hum jo bhi bole usse oh cut kar rehi thi
KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Originally posted by: rsroopali

im fine nw feeling a bit better tht im nt alone in tht league

so aaj ghar pe aram kar raho 

no aram , still in office but complete all work in morning session now little relaxation time

Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

welcome back darling
 totally agree with u.
my point is maan's anger and his  temper ,  but he did same mistake.
hope now maan realize his mistake and rectify it soon
and about sam u don't before that also that member fought with me and another person about maaneet.
hum jo bhi bole usse oh cut kar rehi thi

god she actually fought with u as u were on maaneet's side . . . that is grposs .. .  she really needs to know what debating is . . .
me too hoping for the best and maan anger management classes😆