Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: shilpita87

Kitne spot reserve karegi meri maa๐Ÿ˜›...pichle ke page 58 mein bhi ek reserved spot hai...GRRRR๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก ye accha hai..belan se dauda dauda ke update karao phir resv board laga ke rafuchakkar ho jao๐Ÿ˜•....me very angry...huh...๐Ÿ˜ก

Haa...haa...haa....Mogambo khush hua๐Ÿคฃ
Ab main aur ek spot banake uss pe apne comment likhungi๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
geat update dear love it

when dutta will realize his love gor her
so he is jealous of udhay touching nakku

i think kala now know little bit about dutta's love for nakku hope so

lovely update

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
loved the relationship between nakku , debu n sonu ..their whole convo was so cute ..poor babies trying to convince their sister to not marry uday lol ...and dutta has also started understanding nakku so well ..knew she wouldnt be happy with uday..wish kala also understand his hidden care for nakku which is actually love ...
and when i read that they were going out for a movie i was like yipee but as soon as that udays name popped up my reaction was same like nakkus brothers ...all in all nice updt
mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
shilpi yaar tera update itni jaldi padhke khatam kyun hota hai?!! Wish it went on and on and on! I am one of those readers who doesn't put down the novel till I finish reading it!!! Yahan intezar karna padta hai! Jaldi update kar na please?!! Like your last story that I liked "The Second Chances" I am copying pasting this story into my comp to read later at one stretch! Your story gets under my skin in no time! Thought The Second Chances is my all time fav till now! But I guess this story is fast taking over!!!
meriyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
just caught up with the last 3 upd8s, lovd it as always! But no pm 4 either of them :( been waiting 4 ur upd8 4 ages. Anyways, reli lov how the story is going, just can't stand that uday urgh so irritating! Love the way dutta is slowly falling in love with naku so cute. Hope he realises soon and they share som romantic moments w/o that idiotic uday interuptig! Can' t wait 4 the nxt part, update soon. Xx
Warda. thumbnail
Before coming to the chapter....what is this yaar are you planning to wrap it up ....pls dont do that or we will come with another petition "Bring Back IMperfect Perfection" ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
update is as usual mind blowing :-)
the starting scene was so touching....when debu comes to naku...awww
kids are so attached to her...
and their convo regarding uday was so funny specially admi jesi 
cheez๐Ÿ˜†
 Debu-soothey soothey jawab dogi? ....loved his innocence..:-)
so debu and sonu want naku to marry dutta....wish debu says that too dutta too that he should marry their didi :-)

and dutta...this man was on verge of confessing but stepped on the brakes at the last moment in front of kala....wish kala starts thinking into the matter...that finally his bhao has fallen for a girl

and their movie trip.....though lil bit spoiled by uday...wish he was not in the picture....
my god uday was narrating the climax even before the movie started...lol...i can understand how torturous it is specially when you cant even protest to shut that person up ...lol

really liked the last part....specially the way dutta stepped on the brakes...and the way he was stressing dont sleep naku...aww...hes so cute :-)

pls update soon...and also continue it ...i really wish to see dutta naku living in mumbai....specially as kala said dutta is a completly different personality in mumbai...so would love to see how this imperfect couple will live a perfect life :-)

Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

great story & i just liked the last part when dutta ask naku not doze off can't see her with uday ,i hope you update soon & do finish ur ff plz don't live it midway ,good work ,take care

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
AaaHemm.....Aaahemmmm..*Clears throat loudly to get attention*

Work in Progress...๐Ÿ˜†
Pooja_219 thumbnail

Work in Progress...๐Ÿ˜†

Lagta hai kisi par mere NOTE ka bada jaldi asar ho gaya๐Ÿ˜†
sanya_s thumbnail

Work in Progress...๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ‘yayyyy...way to go shilpita...come on u can do it....u can update today itself....๐Ÿ˜Š.