Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Shilpi,
Firstly i just loved the way described the sky just before raining.Its coincidence that here in UK as well ,its raining,so with a hot cup of tea,i am enjoying both rain & ur story๐Ÿ˜Š

Now that i am done with my complaint in my first reply,let me congratulate u for this new FF.๐Ÿ‘
One more beautiful story from ur kitty.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I simply loved the way u described the whole neighbour hood culture very commonly observed in residencial colonies.People like Damini are almost present everywhere who likes to take advantage of someone's helplessness & to top it all ,they potray as if by doing so actually they are helping that person.

I loved Kala's character.so sad that she cann't have the one thing that completes her as woman.But,the way she showers her love to nakusha & her siblings must be giving her some satisfaction.

I liked how u described the whole ladki ko dekhne ka ceremony๐Ÿ˜Š,all those relatives & amongst them poor guy & girl cann't even have their own breathing space & just within few questions they are suppose to take the decision which binds them for whole life.
Like any typical ladki ki maa-damini bua is passing all the items which nakku made as her daughter's talent.

The brother that Kala is talking about must be Dutta ,right๐Ÿ˜‰

They say animals & birds have that special gift to recognise a good soul,the example is the parrot who only speaks when he sees nakku.

Yet again,here also just like LTL ,our dear nakku is selfless person.She is just happy for her siblings,her friends.She doesn't want any praise for what she does for others.

But then she doesn't realize that there are some imperfection which make a perfect picture..its needs the right artist to capture it.
@Bold : so true & for her the right artist will soon come in her lfe who will her life with rainbow colours.๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks a lot for PM & this beautiful story.
Pooja๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by preety_219 - 13 years ago
Princess_Priya1 thumbnail
Omgggggg sooooooooooooooooooooo nice๐Ÿ‘.............Loved it to core dear.................do add me to pm list..................๐Ÿ˜ณ
__priyanka__ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice ff shilpi,
so nakku is widout soot, kala is positive character sounds interesting. is dutta the brother of kala ? pls update nxt part asap.

and don't forget to send me pm.ok
NainaSengal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shilpita87

Thanks Naina,

won't lie..handle karna tough to hai..But when there is a tale in my head i need to share it...so my fingers itch..

I would try my best to be prompt with updates..

Promise.

take care,
Shilpi๐Ÿ˜ณ

thats nice....i will wait for ur PM๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
nice update shilpi
hard 2 imagine naku as an unattractive girl without the soot.. bt wil try 2 imagine it
the bro is no doubt dutta... it so sounds like him 2...
hmmm so kala is nice..thts summut new...
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res....am reading.. :)
Edit: Hey Shilp another FF..wow....
Nice start....as Yuvi said its a bit difficult to imagine nakku as not so attractive girl....but i will try too....๐Ÿ˜Š
And whoa...kalawati likes no actually she Loves Nakku..๐Ÿ˜ฒ Good to read it... :)
Nice story.....and y was that guy Vijay r8...looking at nakku again and again....๐Ÿ˜† Tell him to keep his eyes off her...
Gr8 work SHilp....๐Ÿ‘
Edited by Bushy_92 - 13 years ago
Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I love the storyline already and for a change Kala seems to be normal ;)  I will wait to see how the story unfolds... :)
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tintiny

I love the storyline already and for a change Kala seems to be normal ;)  I will wait to see how the story unfolds... :)

posting this in all is well too....so read both versions lol...๐Ÿ˜‰
swati2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
shilpi.......new ff......i liked this plot.....girl no apsara.....a plain looking girl.......feels so real......n morever Kala is positive......a good change.........
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wowoooo  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ new ff

beautiful ff dear

so kala is too good in this(exact opposite)๐Ÿ˜†
nakku sacrifice for her siblings .
 she does all that in show  and now in ff ๐Ÿ˜†

waiting for next update.