Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
superb update dear

finally nakku change dutta's views about kamlesh's work and he too start helping him and kamlest too know who change dutta😛

dutta kissing nakku infront of neighbours totatly shameless 😆😉😳

last part amazing aaji and dutta ,kya superb insult ki and kamlesh can't stop himself from laughing🤣

wonderful update dear👏

you stop sending pm's to me

mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
wow

am speechless

loved the way u exp kites philosophy n its freedom n choice

superb

thnx 4 pm

pls conts oon

ps.missin u..x
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG shilpi another day of a diff tght n opinion,,,   u handled this thght so seamlessly   loved how nakku is instrumental in showing dutta the mirror and his heart ,
but believe me more thn nakku my heart goes out to dutta for he has the courage too see his heart n follow his hearts voice------analogy of kite and  kameesh was awesome,,

hmm kameesh thnikng of retiring , mking me a lil shaky ,,,
awesome -just loved it
 me speechless as missy put it 😳

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey-lo Shilpi!
I was catchin gup, kyunki I am like 2-3 chapters behind, toh I thought ki I'll just comment saath saath mein so that I won't still be commenting on FFs by the time I'm 50

Okay
so
chapter 25!!
So they're dinnering at Ravi-Shonali's place...Haha Shonali reminds me of Shonali on Big Boss🤣 
LOL Ravi phoding Dutta ka bhanda in front of Naku..and uska reply🤣 Murga on First Bench🤣🤣 OMG I'm imagining Dutta in murga position🤣🤣
Okay she's doing history...and distant graduation...woh kya hota hai?😆 so she's not gonna go to college...so its sort of like home-schooling...cool!
She wants to do all that wife-y stuff for Dutta..awww...and here I'm planning that I will make my husband either eat salad every day or order because I won't have the time to cook something better😆 And indian food...absolutely not! it takes ages to make!
pehle yeh masala banao, fir woh banao, fir tadka dalo and blah blah
LOL Birbal Akbar ka beta?🤣 I want to know whether there is anyone at all who thinks that...oh well ab aaj ki duniya mein toh there's 15 yr olds who ask whether dolphins exist or not, so I guess even that is possible!🤣
Aw okay she's started studying and she's doing good! *thumbs up at Naku* thats great! History is my fav subject...well, second after english...
I like D's way of encouraging her..and she passed! wow!
LOL Shonali's caterer is gona and isliye she's crying soo much?
Hayye ram! What happened to ordering from Pizza Hut? LOL @ if she cooks people will run away haha...
so Naku's gonna cook...that's great! she loves cooking na...
LOL She's told the five times wala kissa so many times...
So the food's a hit! Paneer I love paneer...and I like rasgulla too ;)
Dutta ko firse kammi miljaati hai..I can never do that..either the food is good, or it isn't...I can't tell ki namak kum hai or this or that...and if its spicy, but its tasty, I still eat it...LOL At the restaurant, the paneer was soo spicy and I was like crying but I kept on eating🤣
Karele ka paratha? YUCK!!
Nice way of getting revenge :P
So Naku's become the official caterer again
Awww I love Dutta's explanation of the sindoor and marking his territory.
You know how dogs mark their territory? They wee on it :D🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Sorry all this terriotry marking reminded me of it so..🤣
Ooh so Shonali resigned...
And this punjabi lady comes and asks her for catering...🤣🤣 I love the way they speak🤣 One dya, I want to wear like a salwar kameez with joggers and these massive sunglasses...typical Punjabi look🤣🤣
Okay so Shonali got Naku to accept...awesome!
Aww this is awesome...the business is growing..soon Naku will get her dream kitchen!! :D
but itna happiness..kuch toh bura hone wala hai..me too thinking like Naku
Anniversary..D is here..OMG Another patient dead? Oh nooo...is that why Dutta is drunk? Uh-oh...and woh bhi on the anniversary!
Okay hogaya Shilps...
I'll be back soon 
Edited by Suvi7884 - 12 years ago
blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   di  it   was  awesome  update...
naku  is  such  philosopher😆...but  love  the  way  she  makes  dutta  to  help  his  idol...
superbbb...looking   fwd...love u...advance  diwali  wishes...

Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
liked it 😊next part soon tc
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey dear shilpi 
Thanx alot for the wonderful update once again ,,,loved it as always ,,,,,Keep up the great work ,,,will wait fr the nxt part ,,,thanx for the Pm ,,,u take care and see ya ,,,
Love and hugs
suhana🤗
mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful! Only one word is enough to describe this episode! Awaiting the next one eagerly!
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the beautiful update, Shilpita😃.

Today, I managed to catch up with a few episodes that I has missed earlier. 😳

Cheers
prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i remember the time u had mentioned about how this one line came into ur head.. ek tukda aasmaan and you have written so beautifully about the same in the start! it was a sad state of affairs the way kamesh sir lost his licence.. but for someone like him that licence never meat much.. but for a young impressionable mind like Dutta who was in awe of him and adored the earth he walked on, it must have been very traumatic i suppose..and then in that angst, he cut off all ties with kamesh sir not giving him an opportunity to explain ..

the whole kati patang used as an analogy was brilliant.. i think when this story winds up, this is one thing that will stay with me for usre..it reminded me of those scenes from Jaane Tu Ya Jaane na where Imran's 1st GF always asked him ki kisi cheez ko dekh ke what interpretation can he make of it lol.. but this was very  realistic and in her own sweet sensible way she points out to D the way she thinks is right..she understands and points out to him how he will always want to be like kamesh sir, at least a part of him will always want that.. 
naku shows her true selfless nature as she is wanting all this so that he can be at peace..yes, she will also be happy if he is happy,but ..

absolutely loved the relaxed, calm and no-drama wala entry scene of D to meet Kamesh and the way Kamesh asks himt o get his own steth!and of course, how D could not resist not helping out seeing so many sick patients and all waiting for sir to be free.. the inanae goodness in him as well as his duty as a doc prompts him to make that first move.. but it has been brought out so naturally and without any awkwardness or guilt or any other sort of inferior feelings between eitehr of them!

finally that old lady and her goat were hilarious.. showed D his place lol.. not an easy task that was hahaha.. Kamesh sir at peace too..

Now, i do hope you take the story onto the next level as i want the story to move forward and am sure you are working out something fab in that ever ticking brain of yours ;-)