~*PLEASE READ IMPORTANT FOR ALL FANS*~

Maaneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

wow today's episode was AMAZING....all the actors did a fantastic job...Gurmeet's expressions where spot on....now getting to the REAL reason why I made this post....I'm so tired of reading "fans" complain that the Cvs decided to bring in the MC story line and that they are going to leave the show....well if you want to leave than LEAVE you are just proving that you are NOT true FANS....I'm tired of reading that people think that the show is going to go down the drains...or that they whole point of the show was the fact that Geet was pregnant....I just want to say to all of those that are bashing the show is that the concept of GHSP is that Geet is a girl that is going through life and struggling with her problems and coming out victorious in the end....she did it when she was cheated by Dev by sending him and NT to jail...she did it when she found out she was pregnant by fighting her whole family and leaving to Delhi to make a new life herself....and she'll do it NOW as well with the help of Maan....besides this was much needed to give the show a new angle and to let Maaneet come closer like we ALL wanted too....beside Maaneet are a newlywed couple they need to enjoy their time before having a baby...the doctor NEVER said that Geet couldn't have children anymore...so chill out...it will be interesting to see Maan bring Geet out of her depression and he will be showering his LOVE and CARE for her'.the next time she gets pregnant it's something WE will all want to see and will be looking forward too...because now for the first time Geet has NO ties or memory's of Dev to keep haunting her for the rest of her life....so CHILL out and watch this AMAZING show...because we know we are going to be getting AMAZING acting in the coming episodes from Gurti :) 

Nisha ❀️ ❀️

Edited by Maaneet-Fan - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Canadian_Girl87 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
u are absolutely right, the show must go on and now maaneet 's relationship will grow more stronger.
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
good post dear and mc was needed to revive the charm phase will pass and😊 all will be well
Tuli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maaneet-Fan

wow today's episode was AMAZING....all the actors did a fantastic job...Gurmeet's expressions where spot on....now getting to the REAL reason why I made this post....I'm so tired of reading "fans" complain that the Cvs decided to bring in the MC story line and that they are going to leave the show....well if you want to leave than LEAVE you are just proving that you are NOT true FANS....I'm tired of reading that people think that the show is going to go down the drains...or that they whole point of the show was the fact that Geet was pregnant....I just want to say to all of those that are bashing the show is that the concept of GHSP is that Geet is a girl that is going through life and struggling with her problems and coming out victorious in the end....she did it when she was cheated by Dev by sending him and NT to jail...she did it when she found out she was pregnant by fighting her whole family and leaving to Delhi to make a new life herself....and she'll do it NOW as well with the help of Maan....besides this was much needed to give the show a new angle and to let Maaneet come closer like we ALL wanted too....beside Maaneet are a newlywed couple they need to enjoy their time before having a baby...the doctor NEVER said that Geet couldn't have children anymore...so chill out...it will be interesting to see Maan bring Geet out of her depression and he will be showering his LOVE and CARE for her'.the next time she gets pregnant it's something WE will all want to see and will be looking forward too...because now for the first time Geet has NO ties or memory's of Dev to keep haunting her for the rest of her life....so CHILL out and watch this AMAZING show...because we know we are going to be getting AMAZING acting in the coming episodes from Gurti :) 

Nisha ❀️ ❀️

hey nisha...thanx for this post much needed at this time...mujhe bhi lagta hai, without hurting anyone's feeling...I would say that now geet is truly free of all dev business...also, we have seen maan showering his love on geet whenever she needed him, aur ab toh we will surely get to see maan at his caring and loving best....looking forward for some really awesome scenes of maaneet...

- Tuli
thanx for such a positive post......πŸ€—
loved it......u have said it all beautifully......
Maaneet-Fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tuli

hey nisha...thanx for this post much needed at this time...mujhe bhi lagta hai, without hurting anyone's feeling...I would say that now geet is truly free of all dev business...also, we have seen maan showering his love on geet whenever she needed him, aur ab toh we will surely get to see maan at his caring and loving best....looking forward for some really awesome scenes of maaneet...</font></font>

<font color="#000099"><font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">- Tuli</font></font>

Thanks Tuli...at 1st I was worried that this may offend people but realized I don't care....if they can make negative posts than I was going to make this one!!!!....thanks for the support :)
Maaneet-Fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayadika11

thanx for such a positive post......πŸ€—

loved it......u have said it all beautifully......

Thank you :)
megha19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

i agree with u n i too believe that it'll happen exactly as u said. now we will see very much love between maaneet  n exactly in the way  the fans want to see.  it's just  less than half of the story n there is so much still to come. "Picture abhi baaki hai mere dost". i can tell the whole story up to the end that will happen in the coming  years,but people have no passions,so they will not understand it, so i won't waste my time."Geet" is the best n the great show ever.😊
Maaneet-Fan thumbnail
^AGREE....people need to chill out!!!!
rosette80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Nisha ur absolutely sooo right in wat all u said...at the start yes it is a big shock and i cant take in that the most important person in Maaneet life..their baby is gne..but then all happened for a cause..it was or will some day in future be relating to dev the dumb..it is a fact..accept it or not...sooo wat was made to occur is good now..all will be sad in deprression but later wen cvs bring in the esscence of maaneet they will return back..dont worry!πŸ‘πŸΌ