Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Yes Veena this was really a heartwrenching moment, imagine losing something so precious to you but I guess he was more in pain because of the hurt and pain his beloved was going through, you could see his expression when he was looking on Geet sitting there all shocked and broken.

Such a painful scene where everyone was sad and crying; but for these two crying was not an option.

For Maan because he had to be strong for his Geet and for Geet who's shell shocked and cannot react and crying is too small an emotion for the pain these two lovely people are going throughπŸ˜•

It was such a heartwrenching episode, it was hard to breathe at times😭
Edited by drdee142 - 13 years ago
BatameezDil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
you are right veena no words can describe these pix.....heart touching expressions
minnie_tweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
really di.....i just came back and saw geet after a long tym and even i was touched by his acting......! wow.......! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍superb expressions.......! i am speechless
smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i loved the first one most i just loved that shocked expression of maan and numbness when dadi hugged him
Mg777 thumbnail
omg.....

GC did the best jjob...

I can't even imagine someone doing better than him ....

He is fab...
Hats off..
aru-meet thumbnail
 GC was wow mindblowing.   His acting touched my heart.    His whole body is numb with disbelief and just his eyes are expressing what he is going thru.   HATS OFF TO HIS ACTING....HE IS TRULY THE GREATEST

Edited by aru-meet - 13 years ago
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

waiting for more in today's episode

iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Oh ! Veena ! 

In first pic, 

in stead of dadi ! i wanted to hug him tight and console HIM ! To take HIS all pain away !

and in second one,

i can't tell ya, my strong and immense desire to touch HIS face, for once ! To look in that painful eyes and console HIM without even a single word !

GC did it ! he ROCKED it ! Made everyone cry ! (not me, though ! i can't cry ! I just can't ! Don't know why ?  LOL !)
Sidra.W thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
*shattered*
😭😭😭😭

Tiharika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This whole episode was very a heart touching one, i was literally in tears when i saw Maan crying, awesome acting by Gurmeet, as usual he has given 100% to all the scenes he did so far and this is surely one of THE BEST priceless acting of Gurmeet. Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Gurmeet a lot :) and Gurmeet simply rocks( and will continue to rock) :D