Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kirti98 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Omg. I am so shocked and pained. U are one of the bestest writer for me amd being a southie i was looking forward for this ff. Please continue whenever u want. But do continue. All the best. Thanks. Kala

πŸ‘πŸΌ
grt updts just luvd it
omg geet made a fool of him & chandramukhi geet lolz
poor maan doubted but not serioussly lolz
omg u r leaving ur ffs
f9 take ur tym but wenevr u updt pls pm me
will miss u & ur ffs a lot
shivangi783 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Hasini!😊 
I came to read the updates for this story  and here I find its status as Closed πŸ˜­
I'd not ask you to change your decision since I am pretty sure that you must have taken this step after a lot of thought-process. But i'd like to say that I really like your writing and would love to read more in future😊
Take your time and write some beautiful pieces😊

P.S.-Your decision to discontinue writing FF's kind of coincides with the completion of your one year on IF. Any relation between the two?

Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Just read that you have discontinued your FFs. Well, I understand that such comments can be upsetting but please don't discontinue your FFs...maybe you can continue updating on your blog...obviously it's your call...but I simply love what you write, the way you write and am gonna miss both your FFs.
Edited by Starry_night - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: t_areeb

i hope you will never stop writing..

it ok if u cannot manage to write FF
but you are too good describing your story and characters

...and i will wait for your comeback..whatever time it takes

I'm stopping my writing Tareeb. It's just a choice to do it in a better environment. Hope you understand and i do hope I can finish them off soon. Thank you.

Originally posted by: Dreamy_Mystique

i am feeling so choked up reading ur message...
u r one talented writer...hope u dont give up writing completely...
but will keep tab of ur blog...
gonna miss u in IF...
love u
reva

No. As I said, I wouldn't stop writing. Thanks for stopping by and choosing to stop by the blog as well.

Originally posted by: ucompleteme

I had my dancing shoes on to dance to Saadi Galli and Om Mangalam. 

Hasini, thanks for giving us such beautiful stories.  Truly if there were any words to convince you otherwise I am sure we would all say them.  Will miss you a lot but my heart of hearts knows you will not stop writing so whenever you do and whatever you do send us a link where to read it. Will PM you the horrid details of my heartbreak later and if there is a flood in NY you will be the reason.  Anyway, not adding to your stress any more, love you.

Ah! girl, you will need your dancing shoes, but a little while later. No need to convince me, as I will be doing the writing anyways. Will PM. Thank you.

Originally posted by: jyoti_l

😭😭...

right now i cant think of any words to say...

Don't...I'm still writing. The OS will be posted soon. Just not the FFs for a while. Thank you for stopping by.

Originally posted by: niticool

😭

*me crying *
will always miss this one 
hope ull continue 
will wait 

Aw! girl. Don't. Stay in touch and surely will give the closures for both the stories its a promise. Thank you :)

Originally posted by: kirti98

Omg. I am so shocked and pained. U are one of the bestest writer for me amd being a southie i was looking forward for this ff. Please continue whenever u want. But do continue. All the best. Thanks. Kala

πŸ‘πŸΌ

You should have seen it coming. All the southern flavors of Iyer and Khurana will be delivered. So hold on. Thanks for the kind words.

Originally posted by: ananya95

grt updts just luvd it
omg geet made a fool of him & chandramukhi geet lolz
poor maan doubted but not serioussly lolz
omg u r leaving ur ffs
f9 take ur tym but wenevr u updt pls pm me
will miss u & ur ffs a lot

Thanks for liking the updates. I will be back...

Originally posted by: shivangi783

Hey Hasini!😊 

I came to read the updates for this story  and here I find its status as Closed πŸ˜­
I'd not ask you to change your decision since I am pretty sure that you must have taken this step after a lot of thought-process. But i'd like to say that I really like your writing and would love to read more in future😊
Take your time and write some beautiful pieces😊

P.S.-Your decision to discontinue writing FF's kind of coincides with the completion of your one year on IF. Any relation between the two?

Thanks for understanding. Yes I will keep writing. And hopefully will post soon. I doubt that my being in one year had anything to do with it. Somehow the less number of comments and likes gets to your head. So let's leave it at that.

Originally posted by: Lyla

If you get hired for this new job as a 'reader', I know I will be fired! :-)
I will not say goodbye to these FFs, instead I will look forward to their return...

So I ask, why do you write...If the rewards of writing aren't as obvious as fame or respect; they're more internal than that. They lie in knowing that you have created something, a world, a story, characters and places that never existed before. You have shared a part of you with us, for which I will ever be grateful.

We write because something inside says we must and we can no longer ignore those voices.. they are own voices and not others. I will wait for that day when your voices are heard only by you and yours only; till then...

Oh wait, your playing a role of a 'reader', does that mean that now 'I' will have a tough competition for commenting and the number of likes... lol! :-

I won't compete with you Lyla...Coz even as a reader your comments are in demand.
I guess you have surmised my feelings to the T. I will leave it at that and you know as well.

Well as for my voice, I really am going in search for it. Will need your help...but yes that is another story ;)

Huh! 'You' won't have any touch competition from me, unless you are creating trouble in my thread πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Starry_night

Just read that you have discontinued your FFs. Well, I understand that such comments can be upsetting but please don't discontinue your FFs...maybe you can continue updating on your blog...obviously it's your call...but I simply love what you write, the way you write and am gonna miss both your FFs.

'Such comments' - Which ones are you talking about? πŸ˜†
I'm going away to be less influenced by the presence or the lack of the same. So no isses and it's all good. I won't discontinue and I will surely come back and post either here or on my blog.  I have always looked forward to your comments, sometime my afternoon. Thanks for your constant support Gurl!. Edited by 6thElement - 12 years ago
bhakbhartifan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am not sure what made you take such a big decision, but I would like you to know that you are one of the best writers in IF who can write real stuff. I have always loved all your writings and if you decide to write again please include me in the list of people to be informed.

Just a request, if you don't want to write for an audience, it is fine, but don't stop writing for yourself..

Originally posted by: bhakbhartifan

I am not sure what made you take such a big decision, but I would like you to know that you are one of the best writers in IF who can write real stuff. I have always loved all your writings and if you decide to write again please include me in the list of people to be informed.

Just a request, if you don't want to write for an audience, it is fine, but don't stop writing for yourself..

Thank you...

The real reason is what I have mentioned in the thread...which is to be able to just write and stay above influences while doing so.
Surely will let you know when I post. Yes, true to the core...I never can stop writing.

Hasini
JRia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
will be waiting for u to come back
will miss the ff and ur writing
luvraj4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
this is really disheartening..we all love u hasini...
plzzz come backk yaar..

spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
will wait for u to complete this and Chandini's rooftop too Hasini dear...