Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Arre Dimpu..... some frustrated teenyboopers need 'SR' & 'CON' to soak their eyes on....... only by killing  th baby the CVs can satiate them.....!! How can u expect a mature track from S.O CVs??? πŸ˜†

Disgusting..n utter rubbish..... hate this to the core...!! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
jyotic_74 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah think positive something good will be planned
-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Arre Dimpu..... some frustrated teenyboopers need 'SR' & 'CON' to soak their eyes on....... only by killing  th baby the CVs can satiate them.....!! How can u expect a mature track from S.O CVs??? πŸ˜†

Disgusting..n utter rubbish..... hate this to the core...!! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Whatever Tanu, jo bhi ho but the creatives totally disgusted today with killing the poor thingy!!

My heart was crying and will cry more when maan and geet scene will come on monday.

Ohhhhhh dam i can really imagine geet with full tears hugging maan and crying hardly😭😭
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
They killed MY BABY 😭
I hate them dimple😑
Our BSK πŸ˜’
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
omg for cryin out loud...u guys are cryin over a  virtual baby when real babies are dead due to the tsunami?? Millions of children are gonna become orphans???
Hello wake up and smell the coffee.....the people that wanted the MC are sad too that it happened......but the CV's know what they are doing....so stop makin it an issue
no offense but seriously this is crazy.........

I am one that wanted a MC....as well but my reasons were totally different...what is done is done....

lets wait for the story to move on.

Sorry for sounding harsh, but i had to
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't know how to react.....BSK gone.....😭😭😭
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Sisters in Geet,

A child was conceived.  This unborn child was the initiator of making a coy, soft, sweet Geet to a defiant and strong Geet.  Maan was the intrument this baby brought for Geets physical protection.  The baby did its part, played the great game to make Geet a wonderful wise and socially aware young woman.  So Geet tried to protect it.  God gave the baby a role to play and when its work was done, called it back.  . 

Lets be cool and composed and watch the unfurling drama.  CVs have their game plan and we need to give them the time to reveal it to us.

Be cool girls.
Edited by lovetheserial - 13 years ago
-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Monday's episode is gonna be the most sadest episode of GHSP
M_shithy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am just shattered up......................can't concentrate on my work.
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Dimple beta, shant baby shant.......

it is a fake baby.....this is a show........why are u sad about a fake baby?? How about thinking of the real babies that have died due to the tsunami???

We are blown today, it was indeed very sad to see this......but it had to be done, the CV's know wat they are doing.