Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
@Maliha-life is unexpected.....Geet took the descision of savin that child, but there was no gaurantee that she would be able to save it.....

there was no gaurantee that fate would not play its game.....many mothers do not know that they will end up with an MC.....

we do not walk everyday knowin what each day our life will bring to us.....life is unpredictable....geet's job after was to tc of her child and give it a life....but she didn't know that life would take away her child. That fate would play its cruel game.....

you do not wake up in the morning and know wat will happen to u on thay day.....

Geet's battle has just begun.......she still has to fight....and now she will emerge stronger then before. baby was just an initiator that helped her become stronger and independent.....

she has not lost any battle.....baby ke saath her justice has not been lost......her main purpose has not been given up......she will learn to live....and she will be a winner
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Jyoti i agree
why we have to be judgemental about everything they show its their own show why will they ruin it we have to stop saying do this do that it always make thing worst and Geet still has story and time its not that baby end mean story finish and i am happy this time CV Didn,t go with fans choice and shows what they actuly thought of and wanted it and i must say they done it brilliantly its Geet best epi according screenplay , writing , editing and direction spl acting

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Geekgod

who wants to know what I had for dinner.......anyone?

Me me me , i wanna know what my bubbawa ate?

Muniza
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey Angel....I'm Geeks or Bubba and I guess we met couple days ago😆

Hey Preet,Mali,Jyo,Shree,Shivani,Lis(your ids a mouthful)Sharmili🤗

Hey Muniza🤗Hellooooooooooo

Edited by Geekgod - 13 years ago
--ANGEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@lisieux - hi....its geekgod.....we are in the devils den...u cant expect normal people here🤣

@geekgod - my god....u sure have an appetite🤣...btw whats ur name?
@ Geeks: A Lisieux mouthful over raspberry cheesecake. Now, I'm curious as to how that tastes.
Edited by lisieux - 13 years ago
ainaGURTI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
munizaa..... hiiiiiiii😆
shivs : i know.... life is unexpescted most of the times....😭

geeky tooo much eating sheating haan......🤗

ok DEVilss ve thought of sharing a long long tragedy story wit h u ppl.... a real life one of someone related to me... the anwesh's story inspired me to pen this  down.... if u ppl r really interested then.... ðŸ¤£
Edited by Malihaluvmyself - 13 years ago
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I agree with you jyo.  It is not so much the MC itself but the entire mockery of the pregnancy track that was irritating.  They blatantly used and abused that track for their own gains. A little more sensitivity to the track would have boded well with us. But I wouldn't blame the fans alone for that. Where are the collective brains of the CVs, the PH and the channel?  They were fully aware of what they were doing.  When they can get the garland fans give them they should also be ready to accept the brickbats when things go wrong.

Having said that the entire lead up to the actual MC and its execution was logical and well done.  
Edited by Opti - 13 years ago
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Muniza....I wrote my food update on page 69🤣

@Lisieux........I bet I spelled your id wrong, hence mouthful, don't worry I won't eat you, I am well fed for now😈 Welcome to the den ðŸ¤—
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Geeks- It amazes me how your every meal has so much of debate over having it. ðŸ¤£ I wish I had so many options😳 

Preet- ðŸ¤— Yes, the healing process should be gradual.. it still pains that baby is not a part of the show. I'm getting over it and I wish CVs also keep it that way. No Maahi bg score and long eye-locks to start soon cuz some fans are asking for it. ðŸ˜³ 

When Geet will be brought home, the chat corner, baby's pink room, doll and toys, a call from yoga session all will add to her pain more.