Kulraj Randhawa of the Kareena fame

tazu thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Kulraj Randhawa of the Kareena fame

She's the soni kudi from Chandigarh. She's tickling the funny bone these days as Kareena. Meet the chirpy Kulraj Randhawa who's all set to woo you on the small screen. "I believe in clean and wholesome entertainment," says Kulraj nee Sherry, as friends and family call her.
So how did Kulraj end up on the small screen? "I started with modelling and compering stage shows, ' ' says this management graduate from Bangalore, who eventually gave in to the numerous TV offers that she had been getting. "As Kareena, I get to play various shades. I am naughty and compliant at the same time. This is a great role for a debutante," she says.
The switch-over from studies to showbiz was not that easy. "I never thought I'd be part of the glamour world one day. In fact, I wanted to join the army at one time. Later, I also got scholarship for a journalism course abroad. But acting probably proved to be a far stronger pull," laughs Kulraj. When asked about her plans for the big screen, Kulraj says, "I want
to do performance-oriented roles." Any role model? "I do not have any role model as each one in this industry is a trendsetter in his own right and each has his share of good and bad points,"' says the actor.
A go-getter, as she calls herself, Kulraj believes in taking up various challenges in life. "I feel one must be tough to face and overcome the tough times. I go according to what my mind says."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jem4Himesh thumbnail

Thanx 4 the article!!

😊

jazzy boy thumbnail