Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mg777 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
DELETED Edited by Mg777 - 13 years ago
RukhluvMaan thumbnail
hmmmm i saw yasterday episode....it was s😭o emotional....
OMG...geet the chater box was sooo chup....
and had big gulgappa face.... and maan also sad😭...
that was realy bad
...aaaahhh that dev kabab me haddi😡....y he is always around maaneet...
ohh love maan.😳.. he is trying his best to make things normal..
.but geet is in realy big shock....
plzz i hate that anie arjun part....fuzool.....😡😡😡
love maaneet always..what can i say ..
DD an GC re the best...and they acted so perfectly.👏.👏
i missed todays episode will see tomorrow..hope ki usme koi sad sad na hu...
sanyu86 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The first thought that came into my had when maan decided to strip baby's room and store everything in the store room was a big NO! He took one step forward by making geet help out in the office and two steps back by emptying baby's room. For any wound to heal it has to be acknowledged, ignoring it does not make it go away, just as he kept her busy at work he has to distract geet at home. He has to allow geet to reduce her dependency on the baby's room on her own. One of the biggest USP's of geet is that any track always moves at the perfect pace and i have full faith in the creative team that this track also won't be dragged for too long.....!
shilpa.v thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I would like to join ... but how?
Mg777 thumbnail
DELETED Edited by Mg777 - 13 years ago
Mg777 thumbnail
DELETEDEdited by Mg777 - 13 years ago
Mg777 thumbnail
DELETEDEdited by Mg777 - 13 years ago
RukhluvMaan thumbnail
omg.........u know..I WANT TO KILL DEV...kuch zyada hi sweet ban rha hai...i ahte him...ohh mera hot MSK .todays episode when i saw dev and geet together and enring to the mansion like love birds...sorryy dears but they were looking like that..ehehehhe/..and OMG MAAN WAS SO ANGRY AND IN PAIN THAT WHY SHE IS WITH DEV..AND Y HE DIDNT TOOK GEET TO ORPHANAGE.,,i cant see MY MSK LIKE THAT...and now in next week she again mention DEV...uggghhh..u know...plzz we want maaneet scenes..not those extra chickens like anie and sangram...he cant act ..he is totally jerk.....whats going CVS...do something.......