Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Part 16

Ashi lay her foot on something that looked like a chamfered rock. She was inside the jungles, but could see the bonfire from there. As her foot touched the rock, she felt a sudden jolt of electricity pass through her. It was quite windy there, but the wind that touched he,r was so unpleasant. She felt something touching her cheeks as her tears rolled by.

It had been three years since then. And was she here to just know that she wasn't over him? No.. she was over him.. she didn't care.. why would she, when he didn't. he had got his girlfriend along for the reunion.. but why wouldn't he? They were not together anymore. He had always been that way. A jerk. a womanizer. Wasn't he doing worse wen they were together? He was two timing her.. but now he wasn't with her, he could do whatever he wanted to. Who was she to tell him that. Just that she had too many hopes from this meet, something in her heart told her, that may be he just changed.. changed for the best. But it was all her fault to assume things. Yuvi was not the kinds who would change for others.

She had so many things going in her at the moment. Her tears had all dried up.

But she felt it once again. A hand touching her cheek to wipe her tears. It was dark all over. "yuvi" she muttered.

She turned around. All she clould see was darkness. There was no yuvi there. She  sat down on the rock and bit her lips.

"I wish I knew what to do.. I wish someone would understand me.. I don't want to go through this all over again.. I just guess I should leave it loose now. Yuvi doesn't love me, and I should understand that.."

She was fidgeting with a sharp piece of stone, and she didn't realize, it pricked her as she said.. yuvi doesn't love me*

A few drops of blood fell over the rock as she started feeling dizzy. She caught her head tight and tried getting up. She suddenly found some force stopping her from getting up and pushing her towards the ground.

"Gravity in full force today" she muttered.

She tried her best to get up and fought against the force.

"A$$h!"

She heard her name being called.. she looked behind, but found no one.. the voice was crazy, sounded like a mixture of wind and hoarse voice.

She felt the touch again.. this was getting creepier now. She had to go back to the gang before they noticed her absence. She kept both the hands on the rock and pushed herself upwards and managed to get up. When suddenly the forced pulled her back and she found her self lying straight on the rock. She turned around and got up with a jerk. what was not letting her go away. She was not the types who was scared of ghosts. She felt humans were worst. She looked back at the rock and found something written on it. She quickly cleaned the dust with her hands and blew on it. With the help of her cellfone, she tried reading it out.

"R.I.P Saya.." she read.

"WHAT? This is a grave? SAYA?" she got up.

"A$$h!"

She heard it again.. "saya?" as she took her name, she found the force loosening her grip on her. She quickly got up and ran towards the bonfire.. she could hear footsteps following her, but she didn't stop running. She tripped over the uneven land a few times, but didn't stop running..

"aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" they all heard her scream.. she ran out of the woods, her eyes were blurry with the branches snapping out at her face, she couldn't see anything but she felt like a pair of eyes were watching her, she tried to remove the branches and rounded a corner when she smacked into someone.

She looked at him and put her arms around his neck at once.. she was breathing heavily, mixture of tears and sweat all over her.. she hugged him tighter as he kissed her on the forehead.

"ASHI?? Kya hua ashi ko?" came tia.

Yuvi looked at ashi as she broke the hug. She was still in his arms.. she looked up to him and felt peace.. "tum kahaan the?? Thank god you're here.." and hugged him again..

Yuvi still stared at ashi as he played with her soft hair.

He couldn't believe what he saw.. she was in his arms.. looked like she was at peace there. In kabeers arms.

Yuvi quickly left sanaya and ran towards her.

Tia shook ashi hard to ask her what happened. "bolo na ashi.. tum theek toh ho? Kya hua?"

Ashi- "koi mujhe follow kar raha tha.. I met something scary in the jungle"

Kabeer (still holding her)- "scary? Following you? What?"

Ashi- "I was sitting on a grave and.. I just couldn't get up. I felt some1 touching me and someone taking my name."

Tia- "oh tias god!"

Yuvi- "what rubbish.. looks like uve been watching a lot of horror movies"

Ashi (giving him the dirtiest glares she could)- "forget it"

Tia- "seriously ashi.. you must be hallucinating"

Ashi (growling) -"you think I am mad?"

Yuvi (smirks)- "thinks? We already know sweetie"

Ranveer- "yuvi.." (asks him to stop) "ashi.. are you sure.. looks like you just got scared after you saw the grave."

Yuvi- "or was it that you just needed a reason to hang on someone"

Everyone looked at him, and he knew he had to stop.

Yuvi- "err.. guys.. you know how she wants to be the center of attraction.. isn't this more than a proof that all this isn't true."

Tia- "tia thinks the same.. ashi.. if u wanted the attention then you could just wear normal clothes and come.. and if its about your random thoughts, then tia thinks you shoud rest"

Kabeer -"phew.. ashi, ill go get water for u" (runs to get water)

Ashi (irritated)- "guys.. its okay if you don't want to believe me.. I guess we should leave"

Ranveer- "ashi.. we have always believed you" (looks up at yuvi) "and will believe you today too.. par abhi yahaan hum sab hai.. tumhein kuch nahi hoga.. come here" (and pulls her in for a comforting hug) "I guess we all should leave"

p.s- this horror track is inspired from a ff of our dear friend komalπŸ˜›. so the whole credit for the idea of this track goes to her.. she is a writer on this track too, but seems to be a bit busy, and dunnoe wen she will continue.

the name of her ff is - darna mana hai😊

Edited by elizaa - 13 years ago
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Res! :)

-EDITED-

Liz, this has to be one of your BEST parts till date, or is it me being biased 'cause I love horror stuff. :P No, seriously, wacky used to be your best genre, add horror to it. :D And so much for I-can't-write-senti .. it was perfect. It wasn't overdrive with sentiness, you kept it Ashi-ish, me likes! πŸ˜³ She plans to move on, right? Let's see. :D

Oooh, a force pulling someone down. Okay, this is officially freaky. And Saya !? Duudeeee, itne saare shockers. I literally had a 'When-did-we-discuss-this' look on my face, before it turned into a WOW feeling! I LOOVEEEEE Kabir-Ashi! The way you describe that hug .. AWESOME. The way Yuvi was staring at Ashi while she was in his arms, SUPER AWESOME. :D 

Yay!..And the fights start now.  Haha, Yuvi and Tia don't believe her, and they think that she's doing it for attention! How typically YT. πŸ˜†

PS - I have to mention.. this was another of my favourite parts, where Ranveer gave a look to Yuvi and went like, ''I have always believed Ashi and always will!'' Reminds me why I love him. 😳

We're gonna pick some basic scenes up from Komal's FF .. That is, the idea, that is, like, the skiing one, BUT, we will be writing them on our own! And we did mention her name and gave her the credit, for the readers. πŸ˜³

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 13 years ago
--sunshine-- thumbnail
lizzzzzzzz no need to mention it was amazing
k i live horror tracks withot d sight of blood
and ashi involve in horror track ............ amazing
and d hug between ashi and kabeer was gr8
it was clear dat uv was getting j
and why tia is not supporting her

i think uv k saath rehne ka asar gai
awwwwwwwww i love thakur he is best
and d way he backfires uv
iwas soooo deadπŸ˜‰
now saya..... i love her name
i cant imagine dat we will turn out it as horror track
m really in love wid dis track
now waiting 4 next update
and tell me who is goin next

and lizzzzzzzzzzzzπŸ‘πŸ€—

love u 4 dis update
Meeko thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Akanksha_

Res! :)

-EDITED-

Liz, this has to be one of your BEST parts till date, or is it me being biased 'cause I love horror stuff. :P No, seriously, wacky used to be your best genre, add horror to it. :D And so much for I-can't-write-senti .. it was perfect. It wasn't overdrive with sentiness, you kept it Ashi-ish, me likes! πŸ˜³ She plans to move on, right? Let's see. :D

ashu.. u need to brush up on ur vocabπŸ˜† har part ko my best part bolti ho?πŸ˜† anyway, tanks!! am glad u like reading it!!
i knw u love horror, and if its with ashi, then the whole flavour changes!! hai na?😳
yeah.. she plans to move on now.. she still hed tht lil hope tht she mite just see uv, idk if she thot tht she mite get him back, but she did have a little hope.. and now as she has seen him with sany, she knows that she wont ever get him back.. and so she decides to move on.. and just at the time wer she is to leave the past behiind and forget wht she had with uv.. UV strts with his keedas againπŸ˜† taunts her, and now do u think ashi will let him live in peace? u think she will let him get away so easily? NO.ONE.MESSES. WITH.ABR!!

Oooh, a force pulling someone down. Okay, this is officially freaky. And Saya !? Duudeeee, itne saare shockers. literally had a 'When-did-we-discuss-this' look on my face, before it turned into a WOW feeling! I LOOVEEEEE Kabir-Ashi! The way you describe that hug .. AWESOME. The way Yuvi was staring at Ashi while she was in his arms, SUPER AWESOME. :D  

lol.. i tried making it freaky.. good it happened.. :P . saya was just the name given to the ghost !!πŸ˜† u knw how much i love to name characters... and this bhoot is quite an imp character here..πŸ˜† dont you like the name? 'saya!'πŸ˜› me loves it!! be thankful i didnt name it 'ashu'πŸ˜†
the little bhoot tht u r!!πŸ˜‰
kabeer ashi are my love too!! writing bout them is so much fun.. i totally feel at peace wen they both r together.. specially from ashis side.. wish we had real characters like kabeer!! in our lives.. lol, nvm.. this ff does the job!πŸ˜‰

Yay!..And the fights start now.  Haha, Yuvi and Tia don't believe her, and they think that she's doing it for attention! How typically YT. πŸ˜†
ehhe, yuvi tia so dont believe her.. nt their fault.. the attention seeker tht ashi is, who would.. atleat am glad tht ranveer and kabeer atleast r with her!😳 lol, both the veers care for her so much!! and we have vrinda too!!πŸ˜†

PS - I have to mention.. this was another of my favourite parts, where Ranveer gave a look to Yuvi and went like, ''I have always believed Ashi and always will!'' Reminds me why I love him. 😳

eeee.. i too love ranveer wen he takes ashi's side in front of yuvi.. 
and u knw, i feel bad for uv.. all this is happening for no fault of his.. bechaara, he doesnt even knw tht ashi thinks he two timed herπŸ˜†

We're gonna pick some basic scenes up from Komal's FF .. That is, the idea, that is, like, the skiing one, BUT, we will be writing them on our own! And we did mention her name and gave her the credit, for the readers. πŸ˜³

haan haan, i so loved dmh!! she wrote it in a total ay style!!😳

BUBLAI thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey !!! Trisha, Sanjana , Akanksha and Eliza ... All of your updates were really really good ... loved the way each part has been properly framed and each has it's own essence ... I am really late in reading them and commenting but I read each of the parts properly and I really liked them ...
 Akanksha -- I really liked the way you used the lyrics of the song 'Wish i was her ' ... the scenes perfectly matched with the sequence ...
Eliza-- really liked the emotional bits ... you are getting really good in expressing them and I am glad you added a horror twist to read .. I read 'darna mana hai ' but woh complete nahi hua tha shayad ... I hope you guys complete the suspense ... 'SAYA' -- the name itself is a bit creepy .. πŸ˜†
loved the ranveer-ashi bonding , kabeer-ashi bonding , kabeer-sany takrana , yuvi-sany relationship , tia-ashi interactions ... loving every bit of this FF ... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
πŸ˜›
Meeko thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjna4

lizzzzzzzz no need to mention it was amazing

k i live horror tracks withot d sight of blood
and ashi involve in horror track ............ amazing
and d hug between ashi and kabeer was gr8
it was clear dat uv was getting j
and why tia is not supporting her

i think uv k saath rehne ka asar gai
awwwwwwwww i love thakur he is best
and d way he backfires uv
iwas soooo deadπŸ˜‰
now saya..... i love her name
i cant imagine dat we will turn out it as horror track
m really in love wid dis track
now waiting 4 next update
and tell me who is goin next

and lizzzzzzzzzzzzπŸ‘πŸ€—

love u 4 dis update

sanaaa!!!😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­
i jut wrote u a big fat reply stating some important things and wen to sleep... and now wen i wokeup, reply aaya nahi.. and i forgot wht i wrote..
:(
anyways thanks a lot for all those kind words.. there r a very few readers here, but then i guess this is the only ff tth has gone upto 150 parts and the second book is up!!😳 and reading the comments atleast makes u feel like writing more and more and more and more!!😳
am loving ashi kabeer as well!! its fun looking at the two of them.. we all so want to have a friend like kabeer, he is kust awesome!!
and yeh, uv is feeling jealous!! poora j!! but the thing is how will he hide it from ashi and all.. sany can read him from top to bottom.. he so cannot lie to her..
and tia will toh never support her.. y wld she?πŸ˜† ashi has always been the attentionseeker and so loves to play pranks.. and tia knws tht, so she and uv will join hands in not believing her..πŸ˜†
i so love ranveer and ashi aswell!! total bro-sish material!!
:))
i so wldnt mind if soniya married his dad.. par kya karein.. bechaare ke dad toh rahe nahi..
lmao...W*F am i talking bout🀣
u or ashu any1 go next, but talk to each oter b4 u do.. track discuss karke update
:D
anyway.. thanks again!
Meeko thumbnail

Originally posted by: BUBLAI

Hey !!! Trisha, Sanjana , Akanksha and Eliza ... All of your updates were really really good ... loved the way each part has been properly framed and each has it's own essence ... I am really late in reading them and commenting but I read each of the parts properly and I really liked them ...
 Akanksha -- I really liked the way you used the lyrics of the song 'Wish i was her ' ... the scenes perfectly matched with the sequence ...
Eliza-- really liked the emotional bits ... you are getting really good in expressing them and I am glad you added a horror twist to read .. I read 'darna mana hai ' but woh complete nahi hua tha shayad ... I hope you guys complete the suspense ... 'SAYA' -- the name itself is a bit creepy .. πŸ˜†
loved the ranveer-ashi bonding , kabeer-ashi bonding , kabeer-sany takrana , yuvi-sany relationship , tia-ashi interactions ... loving every bit of this FF ... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
πŸ˜›

thanks arpu.. its really nice to knw tht u r still reading, and it feels better to read ur comments.. hope u get free soon to update with us!😳
am so nt the emotional types,, idk hw u all like my parts there.. coz i think for so long and end up writing bullshit thereπŸ˜†
horror twist is for funsake.. hopefully the horror we put up is the extreme scary at timesπŸ˜†
darna mana hai komal ne complete nahi kiya, so we asked her if we could get it here, and she was okay with it.. so yeah.. it wnt be the same story.. just the horror track idea and 1-2 scenes maybe..πŸ˜‰..πŸ˜†
i so love the name saya... bilkool bhootni ko suit karta hai.. but we need ideas to get saya off wen they leave ladakh... but thts later.. u think of something let us know!😳
thanks again arpu!! keep reading!!😳
BUBLAI thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@eliza : i too hope that i get free soon ... par ho hi nahi paa rahi hoon .😑.. i think i'll be free after 16th april .. hopefully .. tab tak assignments submission for this term will be over .. kab aayega woh din😍 I try my best to read all the updates as soon as possible .. whenever i get tym i am hooked to all the updates ... never ever think that i'll stop reading these updates ... I love it to the core and i dnt give up on things i love doing the most πŸ˜›

extremely scary !!! --- that will be really exciting .. yaa i agree saya suits a bhootni ... i hope there's no one here by the name 'saya'πŸ˜† i will think over how to get her off them and let you all know .. abhi dimaag ke ghore ko bhagane ka energy nahi hai mujhme .. I still have to read 'impossible love'' ... woh bhi kab se pending hain .. hopefully i will finish reading it by tomorrow ... πŸ˜›
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Thanks Appy! πŸ€— I would have replied to your and Liz's comment in detail, but I'm writing..and I guess you'd rather have me write? :P
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Part 17

Kabir lied down on the bed and shut his eyes. ''A busy night'that was.''

Yuvi closed the door behind him. Every time he looked at Kabir, the image of Ashi hugging Kabir flashed in front of his mind. He looked away. ''I know.''

Kabir tossed sideways, running a hand through his hair. ''I wonder who Ashi saw in the jungle, you know? Must be a wild animal.'' He was trying really hard to make normal conversation with Yuvi. For Ashi's sake. He didn't want to ruin her vacations.

''I don't think she saw anyone. Drama kar rahi thi .. she's always been like that.'' Yuvi snapped. She had dumped him and moved on with Kabir. He had a right to hate her, he wanted to hate her. He knew he couldn't, but he wanted to try his best.

''She's always been like 'what?'' Kabir turned around to look at him. ''You have always been like that, Yuvi. You never understood her, you never knew what she wanted, you don't know what's happened to her in all these years..'' He trailed off.

''What happened to her?'' He asked. His voice was softer.

Kabir got angry this time. ''Why would you care? It's all your fault, anyway.'' He switched the light off, and grunted as he tried to go to sleep.

Yuvi looked at him and blinked. ''What the hell?'' He muttered. ''How is it my fault? She's the one who broke all contact with me.'' Not being able to handle any more pain, he decided to go for a walk outside. Something to help him take his mind off things.

--

''Ashi.'' Tia tried to catch up with her, but she kept on pacing left and right in the room.

''Ab kya chahiye timbet ko?'' She glared.

''Ashi, Tia ke saath tum aise baat kyon kar rahi ho?''

''Main Tia ke saath aise baat kyon kar rahi hoon?'' She snorted. ''Mujhe toh Tia ke upar flowers roses barsaane chahiye, right Tia?''

''Ew! Roses. How tacky! Carnations, please!'' She grinned.

''Argh!'' Ashi continued walking around.

Sanaya came from the washroom. ''Tia, Ashi, kya hua?''

''Vo.. Sanaya..'' Tia paused. ''Ashi Tia se gussa hai ..kyonki Tia ne uska believe nahi kiya. I mean, she was playing a prank with all of us ki she saw someone in the jungle, but vahaan koi bhi nahi tha!''

''Vahaan koi tha, Tia. I am telling you.. Vahaan ek grave thi, and ek awaaz..''

''I think tumne kuch zyaada pee li hai .. Tia doesn't believe you, Ashi!'' Tia said.

''Hold on, guys. Wait a second.'' Sanaya interrupted. ''Ashi, are you sure ki tumne vahaan kisi ko dekha? Must be a wild animal!''

''Koi bhi wild animal invisible nahi hota, Sanaya! And I saw a grave..and I heard someone saying my name.''

Sanaya bit her lip, while Tia snapped. ''Jhoot! Tum jhoot bol rahi ho, Ashi.''

''You know what, Tia.'' Ashi snapped impatiently. ''Jo believe karna hai karo..I don't care. I HONESTLY don't care!'' After glaring at her, she stomped out of the door, while Tia called out. ''Whatever, punk!''

Sanaya just rolled her eyes.  ''Yuvi ke friends bhi poore masterpiece hain!''

--

''Even Tia doesn't believe me'.So much for being a sister!'' She muttered. ''And vo Yuvi .. psycho ..how dare he call me a dramaqueen!? If only he had been there, not being able to get up, feeling someone wipe your tears..'' She shuddered involuntarily. ''I don't care. I don't need anyone to believe me. Maine jo dekha, vo dekha! And vaise bhi, whatever it was, it isn't coming back. I hope. I mean, vo job hi tha, ya thi, jungle se mere peeche peeche hotel tak nahi aayega ..'' She sighed and tried to convince herself that it was safe. She was roaming around in a corridor inside the hotel.

When, suddenly, a cold gust of air blew up. Ashi froze. She had experienced a similar unpleasant feeling when she was sitting on the rock, the same cold air everywhere around her, closing in on her..until she can't move.

Suddenly, the lights blew off.

Yuvi, on the other side, cursed. ''Ab main bahaar jaane ka raasta kahaan se dhoondun?'' He snapped. ''I think I should go back to my room. It's too late, anyway.''

As soon as he turned around, he heard someone screaming.

Ashi screamed. She had never ever screamed in her life, but right now, she couldn't help it. The same voice whispered her name in her ears; she felt hands stroking her on her face, her arms.

''S.. s.. saya!'' She whispered.

The thing's grip on her wrist got tighter until it hurt. She shook it off and ran blindly. She didn't know where she was going; she just needed to get away from that thing'from Saya. There were corridors everywhere, and she took a right when she bumped into someone.

She suddenly had a feeling of deja vu. Around three hours ago, she had run into Kabir the same way. She immediately threw her hands around him and hid her face in his shoulder. ''Kabir.. '' She whispered. 

Yuvi froze when she hugged him. He hadn't realized how his arms missed Ashi. Before he could help it, he hugged her back. When he heard her say, ''kabir.. '', it was like his whole heart breaking into two all over again.

''Ashi ''' He pushed her away. ''Kya hua?'' He snapped.

She looked at him, and his expressions softened. Her eyes had gone red, and they were beginning to tear up. He wiped one of her tears. ''What happened?'' He asked again, his voice softer this time.

''Yuvi..'' She looked back. The lights had gone on again. ''Koi tha, Yuvi. Vahaan koi tha!''

Yuvi rolled his eyes. ''Tum phir se shuru ho gayi ..Psycho, why are you doing all of this? Can't we enjoy our vacations for once?''

Ashi looked at him, and paused. Suddenly, she pushed him away so hard, he almost lost his balance.  ''I am not lying, Yuvi.'' Her hands were shaking. ''I am NOT lying. Saya..she's here.''

Yuvi blinked. He had never seen Ashi like this.. he couldn't even open his mouth to say something. He always liked to make her angry, but, right now, she didn't look angry..she looked scared, and hurt.

Ashi passed him the dirtiest glare she could manage. She took a deep breath as she walked back to her room. While Yuvi stood there for another 20 minutes, watching Ashi's retreating figure. He didn't believe her, alright. But she looked so .. scared.

He inhaled sharply. It must be another one of her pranks, he told herself. With this, he walked back to his own room.

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 13 years ago