Frequent Posters

Nomaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG i wanna read the next partt! jaldiiiiiiiiiii hehe <333333
Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Chapter 20 completed on Page 24! for those who haven't read it, there's a note for silent readers on Page 28!

Not a very special part, but something! And it's completed! Wow! That to on a weekday! You guys should be really really proud of me! πŸ˜†

Enjoy! 

And guys, I don't want you all to comment each and every time! I can't be the only busy person in the world! But if I can take out literally hours for writing and updating, I'm sure you guys can remove 2 minutes once in a while! Please do not feel bad or anything! And thanks a tonne for paying heed to my request (which sounded more like a demand...Sorry about that! πŸ˜ƒ)! But hey, it worked! Haha! πŸ˜†

Thanks a tonne! For those who have exams, family responsibilities, work, etc. etc. , just comment once in a while please to let me know what you'll thought about the update/the story/the way the story is progressing! Thanks! πŸ˜³

I'll send the PMs TOMORROW! Too sleepy right now! Haven't rested since I got back in the afternoon! *Phew* Long day! Enjoy in case you guys already checked the part out! Hopefully I won't need to send PMs tomorrow! πŸ˜†
Edited by Dmg8594 - 13 years ago
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Comment edited.

I just re-read my comment and it sounds very vague and confusing even to me. But I hope u get what I'm trying to say because I'm currently out of words to explain it better. πŸ˜†

xoxo
Aanya

Simmy003 thumbnail
Oh god I really wanna read what happened that night!!! I think I know what happened but shusshh lol write the next part and update sooon😊
alaipayuthey thumbnail
wow!
read the complete part!
haha! ridzie doesn't remeber what happened!
i'm sure armaan knows that he loves her!
but thats what i say for every other part!
i see that ar are going to get together soon because you are making andrea seem more likeable and i have a feeling that you are trying to make us feel guilty for wanting to kill her!πŸ˜†

nice part!
but still waiting for Armaan's view!
continue very soon!
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
Amazing .
Armaan is unhappy that Riddhima didn't remmber the events of last night.What conversation did he have with her mom?
What's cooking up in Armaan's brain?
This part was brilliant again.plz update the next part soon.
awotbfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
An another amazing amazing part shruuuuuuuuuuuu  πŸ‘
Even i wanna read armaan's pov now😊

Thanx a lot for updating so fast...that means a lot to your readers...each and every update of your ff brings a smile on my face even if its smallπŸ˜› 

I know it would be very greedy of me to ask you when u gonna update the next partπŸ˜›
but i still wanna knowπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

loved today's part and finally concluded that I am simply in love with awotb πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Oishi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

OMG..I guess ridz already said her feelings for armaan...hope sooo

I am so eager to know this..Plss update soon .
I wanna know about that night
AVKKG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What a cliffhanger and what an anticlimax!!!!!!!!
I neither got the reaction from Armaan Riddhima that I had hoped for when they would see each other at the ceremonies, nor any inkling to what really happened after Ridz got drunk!!

Girl, you sure know how to keep us panting for more!!!!!!

Awesome writing!!!
Waiting desperately on the next part!!! Its high  time for the drama to unfold now!!!

And before I forget -- -THANK YOU AGAIN for the unexpected updates during the week!!
Edited by armaania13 - 13 years ago
ARCaskettFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Luvd da installment!
thnk God dere wasnt all rona dhona...realy have gotten tird ov it!
plzzz update soon n give us da Armaan pov plzzzzzzzzz