Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: usmrasul

suju, wish i could do the same.....but its just that a flop show is the last thing i wanted kaps to have.............

about Sarjes past, am really confused now, he experienced same in the house, he experienced same in the jail, what can be such a  massive past? I dont think we will see Sarjes past soon, its just they are using these tracks to slowly build up Sarjes and marutis pain and feelings..thats all

maybe tonight Chandu will lecture maruti and Maruti will blurt out smthign about sarjes past.

anyways, am still in a bad mood about trp

Faiza apu, maybe the advance money was kept with that new salary......

Yes yaar...... agreed even i'm hurt with this constant no trp issue🥺........ but am happy that Kaps  has become the main factor for people to see this show😍😃.....  and he has got a very good chance to showcase all the shades of his awesome talent..⭐️👏....... and am proud of Kapil that he chose the quality and the quantity⭐️........

Maybe you are right.🤔...... Sarja will leave the house🥺...... and Maruti will be in a state of shock😕....... and by that time Chandu will come🤔........ and Maruti will be blabbering or he'll blurt out some part of Sarja's past.😭.........

Btwn did you notice😲....... Maruti's face seemed content in this promo after slapping Sarja or shall i say in better way like our facial expressions change when we accomplish some mission .🥺.......  and i hated that part to the core😭......... am happy Sarja gave a fitting reply for this slap😭....... poor guy wonder what all he must have faced in his childhood.😭🥺....... because of Maruti's partiality towards Damu-Chandu😭.........
Edited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sujju, maruti is just drunk, plain drunk, he is not in his senses and yes he is partial towards Damu-Chandu because even if they do anything wrong it stays within the family rather than ruining image on the public ..............pretty foolish i must say🤪

sujju, kaps is the main factor but the channel is not communicating that...besides the show is not a teenage lovey drama, its a mixture of love story and social issues.....
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Sujju, maruti is just drunk, plain drunk, he is not in his senses and yes he is partial towards Damu-Chandu because even if they do anything wrong it stays within the family rather than ruining image on the public ..............pretty foolish i must say🤪

sujju, kaps is the main factor but the channel is not communicating that...besides the show is not a teenage lovey drama, its a mixture of love story and social issues.....

Hmmmm agreed😊........ but dear public is not stupid😛...... by this time all would have realised that Kapil is the strongest factor to this show.😳....... also this slap worked more in favour of Sarja or shall i say Kapil.😉...... as people will sympathise with him more😆😃........

You know what my mind went on a wild goose chase yet again..... Niru will be thrown out...... and Sarja will get out on his own🥺....... will they bump into each other??? 🤔
usmrasul thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

Hmmmm agreed😊........ but dear public is not stupid😛...... by this time all would have realised that Kapil is the strongest factor to this show.😳....... also this slap worked more in favour of Sarja or shall i say Kapil.😉...... as people will sympathise with him more😆😃........ yes, but i was refering to normal audience knowing the serial for kaps...because they way its being promoted, many who doesnt see the show yet might not even know that it has Kaps😕  am just concerned thats all

You know what my mind went on a wild goose chase yet again..... Niru will be thrown out.
she isnt thrown out yet? than i guess she wnt be out ...mayeb Albela will tell her to stay and she will bend ont hat asking as she doesnt have money anymore😕
..... and Sarja will get out on his own🥺....... will they bump into each other??? 🤔 sujju, are you back to square one just like I am? 😆 because if i remember correctly, Chandu didn't confess his love for Niru to Sarje that day and we still dnt know if Niru likes Chandu as..............ahem ahem....................😕

Edited by usmrasul - 13 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Usma i did not mean what you are thinking...... 😉😆........ see since Maruti considers Sarja worthless🥺....... what if he shows that he helped out Niru from that chaman😃😭.......  despite the fact he went to the police station because of her....... 🥺 that way even Niru's wrong notions towards Sarja will change..... 😊 and maybe Chandu will be conveyor of such news as Niru is sure to bump into Chandu and she'll confess about Sarja helping her😃......... this will increase the guilty pangs of Maruti more.😛.........

Agreed ........ i hope they promote Kapil more😊.........  that is sure to work in favour of this show more😭...... especially in SBS & SBB.......... 😭🥺
usmrasul thumbnail

Usma i did not mean what you are thinking...... 😉😆........ see since Maruti considers Sarja worthless🥺....... what if he shows that he helped out Niru from that chaman😃😭.......  despite the fact he went to the police station because of her....... 🥺 that way even Niru's wrong notions towards Sarja will change...I dnt think Niru has any wrong notion about Sarje anymore despite the risky job he gave her...its just Chandu who have wrong notion because being a lover boy naturally he is concerned about his lady-love............besides i think Niru will call Chandu so she wont need Sajes help (but somehow i beleive that bumping theory more😛)

.. 😊 and maybe Chandu will be conveyor of such news as Niru is sure to bump into Chandu and she'll confess about Sarja helping her😃......... this will increase the guilty pangs of Maruti more.😛.........  Maruti having guilty pangs...no...he will just act as if he heard nothing and continue pushing Chandu to be a police and change fate of the family 🤢

Agreed ........ i hope they promote Kapil more😊.........  that is sure to work in favour of this show more😭...... especially in SBS & SBB.......... 😭🥺 yeah, even people who see SBS and SBB have no idea about what role kaps play until they see the show..................

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Between do you think Sarja will get drunk???🤔 i hope not as he's a strong willed character🥺😍.not like Maruti who's weak minded.😔..
usmrasul thumbnail
i think in this particular show drinkign is considered rather normal.😔...so i wnt be much shocked if that happens😳...........but  another punching sandbag scene wnt hurt😛
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

i think in this particular show drinkign is considered rather normal.😔...so i wnt be much shocked if that happens😳...........but  another punching sandbag scene wnt hurt😛

yes😆...... since they are showing a policeman's life and drinking is mostly common there.😳... i'm not saying all policemen drink😉........ but most of them do.😆.......

@ bold....... i so want such a scene... ☺️
usmrasul thumbnail

yes😆...... since they are showing a policeman's life and drinking is mostly common there.😳... i'm not saying all policemen drink😉........ but most of them do.😆....... you sound experienced about this😲  chup chup ke un logo ki saath tu bhi aeisa kuch karnewala to nahi? 😛 😉

@ bold....... i so want such a scene... ☺️

sujju: itna blush keu kar rahi ho?😲  Apna bhai se itna blush? 😆😉