Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hmmm...... thanks for the details of the promo Usma....😃

I have a feeling Chandu will be beaten by Albela🤔....... and Sarja will get even more angry on Niru🤔 as because of Niru Chandu was beaten😉..... Sarja will tell 😍first you send me to jail🥺😭.... now because of you my brother was beaten😭........ and lo the truth about them being brothers will come out😆....... this time Albela is dead meat for sure in front of our Sarja😈😆 .........  but then i don't think the fact about Sarja-Chandu being brothers will come out soon😉..🤪......
Edited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
you are welcome sujju
so you too feel  Chandu is going to be bitten? we (you and me not the rest goody goody girls) really are violent 😆
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

you are welcome sujju
so you too feel  Chandu is going to be bitten? we (you and me not the rest goody goody girls) really are violent 😆

hehehe kya karu😆... love to see Kapil in fighting sequences😍....... he's pretty good☺️....... even in Rkab although at times they seemed funny more😉😆....... but Kapil's style man kya daasu hai.☺️😍😆....
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Gosh i was bowled over by the post made by one new member😍....... aww so happy that some more members are loving him as Sarja.☺️........  still thinking what to comment there 🤔as already you and Lata dii have commented what i desired to write😆.......
sudhalata1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

Gosh i was bowled over by the post made by one new member😍....... aww so happy that some more members are loving him as Sarja.☺️........  still thinking what to comment there 🤔as already you and Lata dii have commented what i desired to write😆.......

someone commented that he is not the parallel lead par mere liye toh he is the jaan of the show😉
sujji aur sumi u both want to see Sarja flexing his muscles.........me want it too.😉😉
Edited by sudhalata1 - 13 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudhalata1

someone commented that he is not the parallel lead par mere liye toh he is the jaan of the show😉

hehehe sirf aapke liye hi nahin dii😆😉...... yeh Sarje Rao ka poore tapori gang ki jaan hai.☺️😍......
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
hehe diii not only flexing muscles.,........ but this time again  i'm hoping we get to see another shirtless encounter of Kapil flexing his muscles......... ☺️😍😆 after his intro part we were devoid of another sequence...... 🥺😆
sudhalata1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

hehe diii not only flexing muscles.,........ but this time again  i'm hoping we get to see another shirtless encounter of Kapil flexing his muscles......... ☺️😍😆 after his intro part we were devoid of another sequence...... 🥺😆

Shirtless sarja 😳😳😳😳 hai main mar jaawan sujji😳😳😳😳😳😳
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudhalata1

Shirtless sarja 😳 hai main mar jaawan sujji😳

☺️ 

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
muscle-tuscle choro, i want Sarje character to go deep inside, reveal his story , and no lectures from that all talk lover boy or lover girl, had enough allready.....