Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
ohh that's why dv had to go off air.....i was so surprised......then....
.Comics_Music. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yup I agree this show is fantabulous.....in fact every sagar show is GREAT!!!!!!
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
the show had a good start....a mytho show by sagar arts its a watchable...overall 1st episode was nice...but some actors need an improvisation as show moves-on....

rinku4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: loving_bird

the show had a good start....a mytho show by sagar arts its a watchable...overall 1st episode was nice...but some actors need an improvisation as show moves-on....

yup dear . but in 2 episodes 3 main characters did an awesome job . Sooraj thapar was at his best till now in d 2nd epi. the body language, the gestures the expressions were just perfect . Chanakya's casting is perfect , lookwise & has an aura to fit into the role. The kid has a long way to go. i am sure he will do grt .πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
.what was really eye catching was the tight script & photography . really awesome. far better than its contemporaries
πŸ‘
πŸ‘Edited by rinku4u - 13 years ago
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yeah  i watched its repeat  telecast in morning , truely i loved it.. and specially little kid who playing chandrgup role , he appears brilliant and fierce as well with wrongdoers....
nanditasingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: rinku4u

yess .. but seeing the first epi i felt they took special care of every nook & corner of the serial . Right from the information about the period  & the place  specially the costumes . & head gear of men &  the situations which portray the character of Vishnugupt ,😊  that thorn -ants situation & the discussion in Takshashila University .😊 look wise & acting wise Chanakya character is well portrayed & Dhananand's too .I hope Director also include the slokas of Chanakya in this .

that could be a real treat then...
nanditasingh thumbnail

sagars  You are in biggest prob now ..πŸ˜† i am back .. ur most horrible criticπŸ˜† any of ur previous mistakes & u are gone here πŸ‘ the  DV forum members are backk ...

God bless them...but i'm in the list of critics & loyalist to the Sagars too...we simply love them i guess
nanditasingh thumbnail
Wow! great to see atleast some of our DV/Prc/JSK forum crowd here...
@lovingbird - hey Tannu great to see you here...
Edited by nanditasingh - 13 years ago
rinku4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: nanditasingh

God bless them...but i'm in the list of critics & loyalist to the Sagars too...we simply love them i guess

yes naanu...me & my sugar-coated bashes πŸ˜‰..purana rishta hai ji😳..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... love them or hate them we can never ignore them ....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

yup dear . but in 2 episodes 3 main characters did an awesome job . Sooraj thapar was at his best till now in d 2nd epi. the body language, the gestures the expressions were just perfect . Chanakya's casting is perfect , lookwise & has an aura to fit into the role. The kid has a long way to go. i am sure he will do grt .πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
.what was really eye catching was the tight script & photography . really awesome. far better than its contemporaries
πŸ‘
πŸ‘

i agree auraj thapar was perfect in rolse...he doing good acting so is chanakya ...kid has long way to go in acting.....
i hope they taking everything slow doing in depth scene & not to run the scene....take in smooth way.