Rating:11 March 2011 KS Episode:

Poll

Rate the Episode and POst ur comments here?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello, Guys...Not just Rate The Epsiode...But also post ur comments about the show..Its Compulsory...😃
Here is Scale Details...Must Read the Scale details before Rating....😊

* SCALE 1- TO 6 :

0~  Awful🤢
1~ CONFUSING (MANY THINGS ARE NOT UNDERSTANABLE)😕
2 ~ ABOVE AVERAGE😔
3 ~ OOKAY😊
4 ~ GOOD👍🏼
5 ~ VERY.GOOD😃
6 ~ EXCELLENT👏👏

I hope u guys will like the poll....In Anykind of Problem Tell me😊

Thanks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neeme thumbnail
Again i missed the episode....Starting was good...but later i missed it...how was it guys can anyone tell me who was the murderer?
crazyamu11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
it was great all the episodes of KS are great i just love this show best concept of the story and it was fun to watch did u wanna know who was the killer before i tell you i wanna ask you lol :)
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeme

Again i missed the episode....Starting was good...but later i missed it...how was it guys can anyone tell me who was the murderer?

the killer was gay one...dont remember his name.....who was wid ayush...and he also came in seven😊
crazyamu11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

his name was rikin it was preety good episode

Originally posted by: Suneel_kumar

the killer was gay one...dont remember his name.....who was wid ayush...and he also came in seven😊

love_girish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it was just out standing. superb storyline. and shivam sood did a great job and also our khotey sikkeys. excellent episode.looking forward to tomorrow's it seems interesting.
neeme thumbnail
Can anyone tell me about the confession of rikin??? why he killed her?
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Sorry, but I felt it was an ok episode, sort of like a filler. I'm comparing it to the previous ones like the Paheli & the intro episodes, which were real good content & acting wise. It was like Sony realized that they wanted a dhamakedaar episode to end the week. Just my view :)

Rana
neeme thumbnail

Originally posted by: hamzanuha

Sorry, but I felt it was an ok episode, sort of like a filler. I'm comparing it to the previous ones like the Paheli & the intro episodes, which were real good content & acting wise. It was like Sony realized that they wanted a dhamakedaar episode to end the week. Just my view :)

Rana

U have no need to say sorry...Everyone has his/her own Views..u r free to expose ur view about the episode here.....
RanbirJia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I totally loved the episode!! 😃 Ending was awesome!! I don't know why people r giving it a 3 or 4 but it was totally awesome episode ... Some people here were confused yeah i got a little confused but then I understand it so I loved the episode!! And Ayush and dilnaz were
Soo cute!!!! And hameetra dance ... God I was totally looking forward to that!! Loved the episode!! 😃 😆 😳