Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shrutisinha thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: RoKa PraNeev

HEYYYYYY U SIMILUVS_ASHIUV....JUST MID UR OWN BUSINESS!IF U DNT LIKE POOJA DEN KEEP IT WITH U ONLY!POOJA IS ONE OF THE BEST ACTRESSES!DID U GET THAYT U....?N YES IF U DNT LIKE POOJA DEN WHY D HELL ARE U SEEING HER SERIAL..!WE R HAPPY WID D WAY PG IS!MODS EM SORRY FOR WRITING IN CAPS...EM NT ABLE TO OFF CAPS OPTION IN MA MOB FOR IF!DUNNO WATS D PROBLEM! I EDITED MA POST AFTER READING TANTHYA'S POST!N YES IF SHE IS BASSHING PG IN HER PRFILE DEN ITS PROFIT FOR US COZ IT WILL INCREASE HER RANK!

ok dear
Elvira22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Even I  read her comment .....  But i pressed dislike  button  4 her comment ...... plzzz just ignore her...... we all love Pooja.........
shrutisinha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elvira22

Even I  read her comment .....  But i pressed dislike  button  4 her comment ...... plzzz just ignore her...... we all love Pooja.........

thanxuuuuuuuuu dear i also do that yrrr
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
    ignore such ppl........πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shrutisinha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pragati.T

ignore such ppl........πŸ˜†

ok dear
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: telstra

chill dear cease fire u do ur part ignore the rubbish and keep smiling btw kisi key kehnay say koi acha bura nahin ho jata her talent speaks so keep smilingπŸ˜ƒ

yes shurthi i agre wid dii they all r just disgusting don,t give them any importance just leave them stupid persons ignore it and spread ur love for pooja arhaan kriya arja becoz we know that they r the best baqi sb jae tele lene understand
iqbalslover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
why dont u report to mods instead of bashing  the memeber  direct in an open forum.
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: steffroc

why dont u report to mods instead of bashing  the memeber  direct in an open forum.

sorry my friend we will report to the mods bt what she/he is doing is also wrong na bt thanks for telling we will tell to the mods about this
shrutisinha thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyarapiyari

yes shurthi i agre wid dii they all r just disgusting don,t give them any importance just leave them stupid persons ignore it and spread ur love for pooja arhaan kriya arja becoz we know that they r the best baqi sb jae tele lene understand

thanxuuuuuuuu  yrrrrrrrrrr
shrutisinha thumbnail

Originally posted by: steffroc

ok dear we all report  to mods  thanxuuuuuuu for information i do this also