Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Geet & Maan's 1st anniversary   ðŸ¥³     ðŸ¥³
Very cute comparison of Jackfruit = Maan & Mango = Geet  ðŸ˜†
Really feel sorry for Anwesha ; poor girl is suffering a lot & Arjun is a ðŸ¤¬  Big Time ! 

Candlelight dinner sequence was beautiful  ...

Loved the update ðŸ˜Š

sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
lovely update .. ... i hope that their professional lives donot create distance between them .... 

thanks alot hun

love
Sana
jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Great updates. When I read about Maan being upset over Geet going for her recording...I wondered if its the age-old insecurity thing. But glad he was fine by evening and it was just coz he wanted to spend the day with her. So, Geet is still pursuing her singing career. I assumed it was a one off thing.
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow that was an awsome one yaar ..loved it
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Looks lik now Geet will step in between Annie n Arjun's relation

Wuld lov to c how she sloves that
Well sumwhr didnt excepted frm Geet to forget her anniversary n than go to work n most imp not gft Maan anythg
Loved Maan's surprise
Rano is fab Mother in law
Loved her
Lets c wats aage
shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Awwwwwwwww Maan is such an undersatnding husband!!!But please dont let Geet's career drive a wedge between them
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome............loved it!!!
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 62
that was too short...................Maan was so drunk but Geet didnt get too upset with that..................

part 63
Geet so badly wants to conceive..................hope she doesnt stress herself....................i think thats Dev................but he was married right? what happened to his foreign lady? hope Maan makes Geet to not stress herself much...................

part 64
wow another amazing update................disappointment happens when high expectations are not met...................but understanding plays an important role in that too...................glad that Maan and Geet understand each other..................wow Maan got a new new car on this 1st wedding anniversary....................he got her a year back, this year a car, next year and then after what good things? just wanna kick that Arjun hard.................but why have got this confusion for the first time that HE is either Dev or Arjun...............hope its not Arjun at all..........

cont soon.........
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Opti.....

man costing a life....was a total giveaway.....and went right over my head.......LOL ...I have been living on 4 hours sleep every night for the past week......Looks like I badly need some rest...or my brain stops cooperating......
Wonder how Dev-Sameera story will have an effect on Geet and their friendship......Sam is withholding herself coz it might hurt Geet....I think Geet will be the one to get them together...she is forgiving and big hearted lady.....

Maan is a jackfruit....Prickly and rough on outside...tasty and soft inside..😆

Geet is trying too hard...For a change a female lead forgot the wedding anniversary..🤣

monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow great so sweet and nice maan gifted her car wow it happen some time people forget their main days ..i wish maan and geet make arjun realize what he is loosing ..along with geet become pregnant other wise she will not live in peace ..thanks for this part dear