Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
So it is Dev,but he is married already.
don't put sameera in pain by making her fall for him.
wonderful update.
last part of the update was really cute.
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: serialwatcher16

Opti,

nice update. So sameera's boss is dev and his marriage has broken down. Let us see what happens next.

I like sameera's story as well.

Thanks Usha.
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shalve

superb update...loved it...

Thanks Shalve
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhavipatil

๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ŠWell ....................opit  i am really i am give comment after long time but i was little busy but now that  i am free well u might have saw me online on India forum .........................b/c all the open but i was not really reading heance today a all which i have left ..............because of my exam ........................................and thank you for ur good wishes i really did good.......................thank lot well update were really good awesome fabulous .................i really love it lot..............i hope and geet will be soon to be pregnant or are u try not to make her mother life time ........................ well after reading i really feeling scared  for happiness as mother  .............. well sam part was also good one are u  trying to make dev and sam fall in love or what ....................but i thought that dev already loves someone else and he is married right .................... i am confuse at this question help me her but ....................i.really want to c as geet to be pregnant as twins ...............let c what u have love it ........................overall awsome some good new we have after FF reading ๐Ÿ˜Š.........after today morning artical on geet and maan made me cry ......................she going to leave maan  in serial very sad it's all dev fault ,that idiot............i hate him  ............on top of that new enrty..............๐Ÿ˜ญ

Glad to learn your exams went well. Maaneet will become parents in due course. Wait for Sam's story to unfold.
Opti thumbnail
Thanks angul.
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: bmtdluver

Is it Dev? Hope geet has a baby soon. Oh, and i liked how you included a long portion on Sameera's life too

Thanks. Glad you like Sam's track developing parallelly.
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: ambbiha

great update

i am so happy that sam is back in mumbai and maaneet plaaning abt their family 

Thanks ambbiha. Maaneet are planning a family but it may take time.
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: maangeetams

Geet is desperate to conceive but stress is going to make it even more difficult! Can understand how disappointed  she must be getting with every passing month, the stress building further! She needs to just take it easy,poor gal!

Yes, Geet should stress less but somethings are easier said than done.
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shamima-

Awe so badly wants to give maan his gift and I'm sure now that sameera is workin for dev who has taken a sudden interest in her because of her persona but really do winder what happened to him I mean he was married so why is he like that can't wait to find out and awe poor geet is stressing to much in not bein able to give maan his gift I hope she understands that maan isn't going to shun her and always love her and they can always try if it doesn't happen the first time anyways great update and can't wait to read more ๐Ÿ˜Š

Yes, Geet wants a baby so badly, she is unnecessarily becoming anxious and making things more difficult for herself. What happened to Dev will come up in the update after next.
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharmake11

sorry opti my mind was

somewhere else at that
so sameera boss is dev
& she is falling for him
interesting turning of the
story  wow maaneet want
family super brilliant
update pls cont soonnnnnnnn

Dont know why you are apologising. No Sam is not yet falling in love although she admires her new boss. Maaneet want a family but it will take time.