Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Anu,even I think I am done with RBO and all,but I have to admit if I get to see a good ShaNak scene,I am gaga over it lol.Yesterday was crass.For the first time I didn't want to watch,tried twice but couldn't and finally watched cos Yumna said something abt hands and all,but without sound lol.

I so hope Shan giving them a good lecture cos when he is angry and hurt,people do take him seriously and listen esp Khanak!he should be fed up and say 'Okay Khanak,you want babies,let's start straight away.'That should def snap her out of this madness.
Anu80 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SPN_JD_Addicted

Anu,even I think I am done with RBO and all,but I have to admit if I get to see a good ShaNak scene,I am gaga over it lol.Yesterday was crass.For the first time I didn't want to watch,tried twice but couldn't and finally watched cos Yumna said something abt hands and all,but without sound lol.

I so hope Shan giving them a good lecture cos when he is angry and hurt,people do take him seriously and listen esp Khanak!he should be fed up and say 'Okay Khanak,you want babies,let's start straight away.'That should def snap her out of this madness.

I know yaar..  why don't they realise that they have not even been married for a year.. its so stupid if someone is sad in the family and wants a baby in the house Khanak is ready or what... sheeee...

If they wanted to do filler tracks.. they could have easily shown a shaadi where Shanak realise that they had also been married but under different curcumstance.. and some mushy scenes... some naach gaana.. KT can dance well..

Or atleast something to do with cricket.. he watching when she is trying to talk to him.. and all he can here are sixes and no balls and some stuff like that

Seems more like CVs dont know where to head.. why disgrace the show like this... They could have shown this whole seduction thing so beautiful with a song... instead of being so tacky!!

SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
He talked abt bidaai,goodbye to friends and all right?Nothing like that was shown.Many wanted to see a remarriage.I so wished to see Gopi there,Khanak arranging for the marriage and Shantanu staring and all!*sigh*.Even today Nitin Shukla(?)mentioned that there will be no baby and lots of nok-jhok!Hope it isn't something cheap!
aditee thumbnail
Hi! Anu and Smi,

I think all Desi TV soaps/shows have to degenerate and self destruct FIRST before they are taken off the air.

Only Rishta.com type shows end on a classy high note

RBO is clearly headed the self-destruct mode

Its slowly breaking apart.

I am still not able to believe we saw what we saw yseterday!
aditee thumbnail
Anu
I SO LOVE both your ideas............

Them going to a wedding and dancing there

Shaan watching cricket and Khanak trying to distract him

Simple yet impactful scenes they could have been

How utterly sad they showed us what they did yest
vaish_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good Morning!

Aditee, Smitha and Anu

Aditeee got your PM. will be back and discuss in detailπŸ˜‰
jparker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Gooooooooood morning CC!!πŸ˜ƒ

Phew we still take on a new CC in spite of what πŸ˜ƒwe get!! See how dedicated we are!! A pat for ourselves on our back!!!πŸ˜ƒ

@aditee:  So so true what you suggested! I hope we get some lovely nok jhonk!!

@Vaishu : Ahem?! What discussion will that be!!

@Smitha: Dear as now we can only W&W and when a good track comes along we can start gushing all over again till we go another full circle and spin our heads and boil our blood again and then go another full circle to come back to square one!! Does that make sense as I am sure my Geometry teacher will have gone stark raving mad!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
vaish_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jparker

Gooooooooood morning CC!!πŸ˜ƒ

Phew we still take on a new CC in spite of what πŸ˜ƒwe get!! See how dedicated we are!! A pat for ourselves on our back!!!πŸ˜ƒ

@aditee:  So so true what you suggested! I hope we get some lovely nok jhonk!!

@Vaishu : Ahem?! What discussion will that be!!

@Smitha: Dear as now we can only W&W and when a good track comes along we can start gushing all over again till we go another full circle and spin our heads and boil our blood again and then go another full circle to come back to square one!! Does that make sense as I am sure my Geometry teacher will have gone stark raving mad!!!πŸ˜†

Jess!

Main to RBO ki baat kar rahi hoo!
Tum kya soch rahi ho?πŸ˜‰
aditee thumbnail
Jess

The show used to be such good clean fun yaar

Now we have to get over MMS and then the abortion fiasco........
jparker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbofan1

Jess!

Main to RBO ki baat kar rahi hoo!
Tum kya soch rahi ho?πŸ˜‰

Gurl I did not say a thing! πŸ˜‰ Merely asking what discussion. Humein bhi to bataaiye!!πŸ˜ƒ *innocently blinking my eyes*😊