Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: kunataanya

haila!!!! ðŸ˜² isin't it the 3rd time u are changing the title of the topic?? ðŸ˜†

today iam not in mood for long analysis so made three topics and got confused kise kaha fit karo ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

i know all trp will go to fb pic so why not give rest to my stupid brain 
saanjh11 thumbnail

GHSP to be scary soon

Silentsoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: kunataanya

hehe... i was ðŸ˜² seeing msk sing in wat was that kishore kumar's voice? ðŸ˜† i don't know wat to make of that song selection and the fact that GC and DD are lip syncing to it... ðŸ¤” why are maaneet behaving like they belong to the 70's?? or is it 60's?? 

my thoguhts...........koi poorani film ki CD chala di kissi ne
saanjh11 thumbnail

@all

that is why i warned u see the result sangraam ke baad sa re ga ma😆 that too of the time when our parents were baby

Edited by sanjh1234 - 13 years ago
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sanjh1234

today iam not in mood for long analysis so made three topics and got confused kise kaha fit karo ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

i know all trp will go to fb pic so why not give rest to my stupid brain 

don't worry Sanjh dear,u'll get bharpur trps in all the posts....so just chill.........
aanyakunat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kuls11

my thoguhts...........koi poorani film ki CD chala di kissi ne

ok i hope that's literally true... suppose geet played that song and these two started lip syncing... ðŸ˜†

pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That was the most ridiculous scene to date!

They really looked like sanjeev kumar and Vidya sinha singing that song! Of course, I have no idea which movie it's taken from or the actors but it was really funny...I was covering my face in utter dismay.
bobby13rocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Absoluv

Dear haven't u heard...THIS SHOW IS NOW FOR SENIOR CITIZENS.....😆...ITS NO LONGER A YOUTH SHOW.....😆

CV's desperately need to take ideas from us.......I mean hum-tum ek kamre mei & roop tera mastana tak toh thik tha but what's this.........😆
saanjh11 thumbnail
they cud play it on some audio video player instead of making maneet lip syncing it ok cv wanna make us roll holding our head n stomach at the same time hummmm got the point.
bobby13rocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjh1234

they cud play it on some audio video player instead of making maneet lip syncing it ok cv wanna make us roll holding our head n stomach at the same time hummmm got the point.

Maaneet r so advanced parents.......it seems they r singing lullaby to the baby who is not yet born....😆