Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Appu.....when i read the pm now....i got scared that u wud have made Ishaan dance SRK way for the song...🀣.. with open arms....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.... but the way u opted for this slow number.... showed the beauty of their relationship..... the trust... the warmth they share...... it was deadly emotional and wonderful...... Can i say it looked the SGP element..... i really hope the CTs see your effort and include this in the episode yaar.... it is MINDBLOWING...... SUPERB....... FANTASTIC.....Thanks a million for making it......πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—now i will put in my requests to u darling.....

_Procrastinator thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry Aparna di but i can't watch ur VM coz i cum online from my cell dese days...
But ur VM wud be as awsum as u...i wish i cud watch it..!

-Vipra
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Aparna,

Wow fabulous VM. Loved it. Suhana and Ishaan are a fabulous couple. your vm is absolutely fantabulous. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ the scenes went really well with the song. I love this show and watch it regularly. it is really an amazing show.

Thanks for sharing!

*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ abhi786,  Shakila2244,  laxmi_s,  trueraginifan,  -Ritz-

Thanks a lottt guys for your lovely comments and appreciation πŸ€—
πŸ€—.......I'm really glad you all liked my work πŸ˜³......

@ Shakila :- Oh you also make VMs is it, I'm sure they would be lovely 😳.....

@ Lax :- Ishaan doing SRK open arm act 🀣
?!?!? Phir glass adjust kaun karega 🀣?! [tumhara "Indu" πŸ˜‰?! 🀣] ....and I did try to maintain the SGP element in song selection and in the making of the entire VM, am glad it turned out the way I expected 😳.......And your comments "MINDBLOWING...... SUPERB....... FANTASTIC....." .....REALLY Lax 😲?! That really made my day, so sweet of you πŸ€—......

@ Vipra :- No problem dear, you can watch it whenever you get a chance 😊......

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 13 years ago
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG it was superbbbb Aparna DiπŸ€—(I guess thats wat ur name is)..........I loved the Video and the song as It is One of My Fav.....I always Cry listening this song but today seeing Ragini I didnt cried😳 Edited by Rubaldhillon - 13 years ago
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

OMG it was superbbbb Aparna DiπŸ€—(I guess thats wat ur name is)..........I loved the Video and the song as It is One of My Fav.....I always Cry listening this song but today seeing Ragini I didnt cried😳

Thank you soo much Rubal πŸ€—πŸ€—......ya the song is a very touching one 😭 and really suits Sushaan πŸ‘πŸΌ.....
-Pallavi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

@ abhi786,  Shakila2244,  laxmi_s,  trueraginifan,  -Ritz-

Thanks a lottt guys for your lovely comments and appreciation πŸ€—
πŸ€—.......I'm really glad you all liked my work πŸ˜³......

@ Shakila :- Oh you also make VMs is it, I'm sure they would be lovely 😳.....

@ Lax :- Ishaan doing SRK open arm act 🀣
?!?!? Phir glass adjust kaun karega 🀣?! [tumhara "Indu" πŸ˜‰?! 🀣] ....and I did try to maintain the SGP element in song selection and in the making of the entire VM, am glad it turned out the way I expected 😳.......And your comments "MINDBLOWING...... SUPERB....... FANTASTIC....." .....REALLY Lax 😲?! That really made my day, so sweet of you πŸ€—......

@ Vipra :- No problem dear, you can watch it whenever you get a chance 😊......

Indu yahan bhi? πŸ˜² 
Dont know Lax is very much fascinated with guys who adjust glass πŸ˜†
So whats the secret of guys who adjust glass, LAx? Batao-Batao πŸ˜‰

tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome Vm and gr8 work....Keep making them i.e if u have time......I really appreciate your efforts
khosla03 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
it is really nyc...thanks 4 sharin..... :)
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: reguser

[@ Lax :- Ishaan doing SRK open arm act 🀣?!?!? Phir glass adjust kaun karega 🀣?! [tumhara "Indu" πŸ˜‰?! 🀣] ....and I did try to maintain the SGP element in song selection and in the making of the entire VM, am glad it turned out the way I expected 😳.......And your comments "MINDBLOWING...... SUPERB....... FANTASTIC....." .....REALLY Lax 😲?! That really made my day, so sweet of you πŸ€—......

Indu yahan bhi? πŸ˜² 
Dont know Lax is very much fascinated with guys who adjust glass πŸ˜†
So whats the secret of guys who adjust glass, LAx? Batao-Batao πŸ˜‰

[/QUOTE]

Appu.... Pallu.... yeh specs ka lax ke saath MAJBOOTH JHOD hai ....tootega nahi.....my slogan.... chehra nayi..... specs wohi.....ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

reg. my appreciation.... appujaan... what yaar... itni genuinely i praised u..😭.. vaiks used to bore me so much with this song.... but when i saw your VM ...felt why he likes it so much ....i got emotional... i mean u r a superb editor and damn creative appu.... i love your STYLE of making VMs ...love your song selection....Embarrassed.. and the way u choose the scenes... ab what is next in your list... jaldi se bholo yaar...πŸ˜†