one thing is very fast in dis show

Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
and dat is love.....sabko jaldi pyaar hojata hai...... pehle aditya ki mom ko pyaar hogaya.....

phir kabir ko dukaanwali se pyaar hogaya..... and now aditya ko businesswomen se pyaar hogayaπŸ˜†

dis show is very fast......somethings are happening sudden.......aditya ki daadi ko kya hogaya,.....wo wheelchair main kese aagayiπŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
🀣 Seems like the lack of  the typical "slow-mo" trip/catch/stare process of falling in love has been so ingrained in everyone's heads that it seems alien to see this "love at first sight" sorta stuff, isn't it?

anyhoo...it is definitely weird to see a man like ARM, a through and through businessman just getting bowled by the woman in one sight....but o well. and yeah they are definitely rushing in every bit of the story...but no complaints in the "love" partsπŸ˜† lol I don't plan on watching those typical endless "trip-catch-stare" routines anyhow. This seems so much better in that regards.🀣
and besides, they have a fixed number of episodes, and hence the rush...? who knows.lol
Edited by Ramy25 - 13 years ago
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ramy25

it is definitely weird to see a man like ARM, a through and through businessman just getting bowled by the woman in one sight....but o well...

Exactly how i feel Amy! I mean really she didn't even speak much when they first met and automatically Aditya seemed to have been smitten by her πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† maybe he was just overwhelmed with the fact that he's doing business with a woman for the first time...so much so that loveeeee started pouring in 🀣..or u know what they say... "love at first sight".. might have just been the case for this scenario..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh ho pyaar chore our Adi ne toh shaadi kar li BTW Sapna buisnes women nahi hai woh bas apni husband ka buisness bech rahi hai
IdiotBoxCrazy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I guess because Love is not the main theme of the show, so they dont want to spend too much time on that angle.