Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: MERARAI

That brings the image of Timon and Pumbaa to mind.  πŸ˜†  You seem to be in a mood to party already.πŸ˜ƒ

Good and Tasty food, Great Company,  and we honor the Celebs by our gracious presence , good BGM ..what more could one ask for..
tanthya thumbnail

That brings the image of Timon and Pumbaa to mind.  πŸ˜†  You seem to be in a mood to party already.πŸ˜ƒ

You Like them..I simply adore  their sarcastic wit..
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madmadgirl

My God!!!! I used to read those when I was about 15/16!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I remember hiding them within something else so my Mum couldnt see the cover!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
Gosh, my friend and I used to read one every 2 days or so.....mad........
*smouldering* *ardent* *huskily* I'm sure my vocabulary of such words is all down tot he M&Bs!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I used to read   3 everyday ... used to love the sunny optimism  present in them ..had a prefernce for Spanish Heroes ...and Italian heroines.....and in Doctor romance..used to lub the dutch docwa's
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
U ladies talking about M&Bs....I came to know one such exists on;ly after a year I joined college....my friends werec razy for MnBs n sidney Sheldon...

I was reading Nancy Drews...Hardy Boys...Famous Five n watchign cartoons with my bro...back then.. (now dont pls attack me...be it with belan or wit) 😲

Now its MKAP..n cartoons with my kid...
Edited by HamiSky - 13 years ago
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: HamiSky

U ladies talking about M&Bs....I came to know one such exists on;ly after a year I joined college....my friends werec razy for MnBs n sidney Sheldon...

I was reading Nancy Drews...Hardy Boys...Famous Five n watchign cartoons with my bro...back then.. (now dont pls attack me...be it with belan or wit) 😲

Now its MKAP..n cartoons with my kid...

Edited by tanthya - 13 years ago
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

You Like them..I simply adore  their sarcastic wit..

Of course,πŸ˜ƒ my baba and I love them. πŸ€—

Take a peek in the LUD thread, today's celebs already listed.  Party is set to start early bec' of a surprise for all attending the party.

Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
tanthya thumbnail

The two of you keep at it, Huma will walk away with both your plates. She is going to come early today bec' she's hoping to "bond" with her favorite celeb. It's Bonds Day today, so you know who the celebs are going to be about 5 of them.

sean n brossy r mine
MERARAI thumbnail

I used to read   3 everyday ... used to love the sunny optimism  present in them ..had a prefernce for Spanish Heroes ...and Italian heroines.....and in Doctor romance..used to lub the dutch docwa's

Oy hoy! I still do☺️. I have a few favorite authors too.πŸ˜ƒ  I have enough to start my own library.πŸ˜‰
MERARAI thumbnail

sean n brossy r mine

Wait till MMG gets wind of her local celebs. She may walk away from the food fight too. It may end up fight for the BOND guys.πŸ˜†πŸ˜²πŸ˜•
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Oy hoy! I still do☺️. I have a few favorite authors too.πŸ˜ƒ  I have enough to start my own library.πŸ˜‰

Ka Mera maiiiiii!! abhi bhi????????  Wah beta!!!
Some of them were really racy, some as wet as a limpet!
Stands to reason that only the racy would do!!!πŸ˜‰
Yeah, how come the doctors were always in their late 30s and the nurses were like in their 20sπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
The storylines could be directly picked up and stuck into an Indian serial - they'd make a mint!!!!!
Except thay wouldnt be racy, theyd be all coy and mock-innocent!
Am waiting patiently for the day when even in Indian soaps a woman can be utterly unfettered!!