Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PreciousPri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@jdfan........ I so agree .... i was sickened to the core in yest epi......

OMG wot a bunch of hyprocrites .......

i dont get y Veer has to grin at her as if he is on cloud 9 πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘

he was told to look after her not pamper n feed her smiling....

n  Ichcha.... y didnt she go in n pick up a flower vase or something n knock him out???

n then when there was a time to sort things out she sulks ??? communicate woman ?? wots wrong wiv u??😑

seriously i wanna slp both silly as well..... its so annoying seeing them like this....... as it is the show moves at snail pace n then things like this ..... pathetic
Edited by PreciousPri - 13 years ago
rishikakabra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Really feel like strangling both veer who has exposed and hated tappu throughout suddenly changed overnight πŸ˜•he looks more of tappu's husband than ichhas and ichha toh always has been like meri behen meri tappu 😑😑😑 Edited by rishikakabra - 13 years ago
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Jd fan , all of us r very very upset but I think this was shown keeping in mind the upcoming track. Tapasya had all the materialistic comfort, love off all Bzoo members except Veer but yesterday Veer showed genuine concern towards his child's mother and child so more or less she has got everything she wanted.
On the other hand Veer wants to give diamond ring to Iccha but she only wants love and respect from Veer, so they showed Iccha was not at all interested in the diamonds. Jd from the beginning Iccha's character is shown in this way, she never shares her sorrow wid anyone but Veer till day before yesterday understood her silent talk.
Yesterday's episode was just to show Taps will leave Veer even after getting the care of Veer when he becomes a pauper and Iccha will always be wid him even after hurting her and some what betraying her trust.
souroj thumbnail

Originally posted by: PreciousPri

@jdfan........ I so agree .... i was sickened to the core in yest epi......

OMG wot a bunch of hyprocrites .......

i dont get y Veer has to grin at her as if he is on cloud 9 πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘

he was told to look after her not pamper n feed her smiling....

n  Ichcha.... y didnt she go in n pick up a flower vase or something n knock him out???

n then when there was a time to sort things out she sulks ??? communicate woman ?? wots wrong wiv u??😑

seriously i wanna slp both silly as well..... its so annoying seeing them like this....... as it is the show moves at snail pace n then things like this ..... pathetic

Iccha's character is shown like that from the v beginning, she never shares her sorrow with anyone but Veer used to understand her but now I am not sure anymore.
rishikakabra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yes it is very strange that veer who was always   ichha ichha even when he was married to tapasya suddenly changed πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• it looks like all those were just fake n pretence πŸ˜•
jdfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: souroj

Iccha's character is shown like that from the v beginning, she never shares her sorrow with anyone but Veer used to understand her but now I am not sure anymore.

well veer will definitely stand for her if she stands for him... appreciate his decisions ...when he said dont bring tapaysa she didn't listen to him...when he said i cant sit in puja  with tapasya she gave one long bashan to him ...i blame ichcha equally for  bringing veer closer to tapasya  ...again and  again her jap bacha, tapu,bacha, tapu... now see what happened...she never listened to him.. once  in thousand years  she says i love you to him..hello wife's job is not only to press clothes ,make breakfast for husband ...what a husband desires from his wife that she spend  some time with him ,but this madam whenever veer comes she leaves or either pushes him out of room..what is this ..she wasn't like this when she was married to vansh..so what happened to her now... veer should be  her first priorty not his family...she alone can  never win their hearts ..  veer has to be  be there with her ..but if  she went on like this she will definitely lose veer . Edited by jdfan - 13 years ago
PreciousPri thumbnail

Originally posted by: souroj

if that is the case im glad i didnt watch this nonsensical show from the start ..... n its not her sorrow always its her always willing to be the doormat n like it as well which is bothering me ..... really irritating then her my taps my sis lines .... give me a break woman ..... i think Veer does understand but he is being pulled here n there n hence cant really decide..... again give me a break man .... pathetic fellow Ouch 
PreciousPri thumbnail

Originally posted by: jdfan

well veer will definitely stand for her if she stands for him... appreciate his decisions ...when he said dont bring tapaysa she didn't listen to him...when he said i cant sit in puja  with tapasya she gave one long bashan to him ...i blame ichcha equally for  bringing veer closer to tapasya  ...again and  again her jap bacha, tapu,bacha, tapu now see what happened...she never listened to him.. once  in thousand years  she says i love you to him..hello wife's job is not only to press clothes ,make breakfast for husband only...what a husband desires from his wife that she spend  some time with him ,but this madam whenever veer comes she leaves or either pushes him out of room..what is this ..she wasn't like that when she was married to vansh..so what happened to her now... veer should be  her first priorty not his family...she alone can  never win their hearts ..  veer should be there with her ..but if  she went on like this she will definitely lose veer .

very well said πŸ‘πŸ‘..... completely agree..... she is trying to be the best bahu..... mind u not like its really helping or working.... so then y not be a better wife ?Confused....  its like their marriage is on the rocks n they have themselves to blame 4 it....
jdfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: PreciousPri

well gotta go .... c ya

OK

Sahan thumbnail

Originally posted by: jdfan

i am so so so so.........pissed  off by yesterday's episode Steamed 2that i really want to give tight slaps to both veer and ichcha.... veer you🀬how come you became such an   idiot ....bada aya tapu ko khana khilnay😑😑😑bhool gaya is k kartoot😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

aur ichcha 🀬ab muh phoolanay ka kya matalab tujhe mana kiya tha😑😑😑satya nay kaha  to tapu meri behen hay😑😑😑😑😑aur jab yeh🀬 veer mana  kar raha tha.us dayan ko ghar lanay say ..puja mein bhatnay say. tab to baday bashan day rahe thi ab bhugat😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑...i am so so so so so so so so pissed...and this is  my condition after reading update ...God forbid if i had watched the episode then😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑 uttaran is one big crap show....whose main leads  are totally idiots, good for only evil.(i cannot say good for nothing..because they are very good and active to help villians)........ loosers😑😑😑😑😑😑

ichchha bolati nahi uska matlab yeh nahi hai ki use ruthne kabhi adhikar nahi hai.slap to veer ko marna chahiye kyunki kal usne ichcha ki aankhe nam dekhi chupchap dekhi phir bhi usne ichchha ko manane ke liye kuchh bhi nahi kiya. tappu ko feed karaya lekin apni patni ke aansoo pochhna bhool gaya