Posted: 13 years ago
Hey muskaan just saw that your updating
kitni der lage gi yaar?πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

-truly magical-
part 142

She was quiet.. those words.. filled her veins with hope & desire.
Maan - prince..nahi mera matlab hain.. pre.. !! woh.. tum idhar aa sakti ho kya please
she looked at every one & looked back at the evidences - umm
Maan - hum log school ke bahar jo cafe hain, wanha wait karenge
Geet - umm
she took few pics& left from there telling them - I will join u guys in couple of hrs. Ayur I want u to watch them closely now. Also tap any calls incoming calls
Ayur - knowing Davis he can't be dormant for so long
she gave out a stressed sigh.

CAFE
Maan was restless not sure how to explain things to prem, he wanted to correct him but he really ran out of words to put things together. He got a call from office, he excused himself & went out take it. Prem watched prince & mk play in the play area.

Maan waved at the kids from the glass wall & giving a flying kiss to mk & smiling while talking to Dev on the call.
Dev - bro they want to last moment changes
Maan - wat is it
dev - they have inceased the number floors
Maan - umm
dev - we have the permission lekin aise last moment main
Maan - say yes & tell them we need couple of more months to finish it
dev - Oh!! ok..thats cool.. isse tarah se wat we were paying extra for the over time of the workers will be taken care off.
Maan still was looking at the kids.. now prem had joined them in the play area.. he was expecting exactly that from Geet & prem. He cuts the call & he falls down with a big thrust from her delicate hand.. not delicate anymore felt like a end of a hard metal rod...

she fell on him....followed by couple of bullet missing his neck & breaking a hole in the glass...with a slight impact..spreading the crack..& finally the whole glass collapsing on them... Maan immediately turned her around, cocooning her not letting a piece hit her, touch her. Her right shoulder was pressed under his body, & the wound was probably hurting, a brief moment of togetherness, care, love his protectiveness.. that she longed for, she could not feel anything but his heart ponding into her chest,  he was puzzled the whole crowd gathered around them, before he could get hold of the situation, she got up pushing him away briskly taking him by surprise.

She ran towards the sniper, shouting to Maan to check on mk.. he rushed to the play zone, still not sure where she was going, why she was going, his concern was on Mk now.

Prithvi joined the chase just to witness, Geet hit the sniper from behind a split second later, slamming him into the side wall to stun him, then throwing him to the floor & straddling him, her fists delivering powerful one-two punches to the sniper's face, not caring her stitches snapping & may be bleeding now..prithvi took him captive.. still trying to recover from the shock of seeing Geet like this. As he tied his hand from behind, Geet yelled son of a b**** & another punch. Prithvi gulped his saliva & looked at Geet. She snatched the gun from him & checked for any other weapons.
Geet to prithvi - u r supposed to be with Maan she spat ever so rudely.
She immediately starighten herself called  khan to take the snipper into custody.
Maan came running to the spot..while geet walked towards him.
Geet - every thing is fine, prithvi is taking care, she put her hand around him & forcefully turned him towards the cafe.. still skimming the surrounding for any danger.
Maan turns his back to see who it was
Geet diverts him - mk kanha hain?
Maan - she is fine
Geet sighs in relief.
Within minutes the place was covered with police vehicle & reporters.
Khan ran towards them - its better u leave from here sir.
Maan - wat is happening? Meri commissioner se baat karavo.
Khan looked at Geet & then Maan. Wondering DCP is standing right next to him, whom else he wants, uff bade logon ki chochlen & left from there giving a disturbed look.  
Maan immediately called ayur walking towards the cafe - yeh sab kya ho raha hain
ayur - we are sorry sir, our new DCP Gk is looking into it.
Maan was puzzled.. gk.. he thought for a moment & assumed gk might be Gautam kumar, couldn't have spoken anything against him, especially in front of Geet.  he calms himself.

Prem walks holding both prince & mk smiling at Geet - yaar how do u still manage to make a dhamake dar entry
she smiled weakly & hugged him. He hugged her really tight.. I missed u really missed u a lot.
Geet - umm
prem pulled away just to see her concealed eyes - umm.. wat was umm
he looked at Maan - tumhare saat rahke tumhari jaise hogayen hain.. umm
Geet looked at Maan .. he had sorry pasted all over his face. Her eyes looked at him questioning not approving of wat prem spoke. .. when were they together!! folowing a thought why are we still not together, wat is stopping Maan., but all that didn't seem to hurt her any more, she had accepted to wait, still wondering wat was she waitng for.

Maan was surely ashamed & hurt. She didn't want to be associated with him any more, that thought was hurting, haunting. Ek taraf she safes him like always & ek taraf she doesn't want to be even associated with him, then why ..why  is again & again he sees a flashes of love in her eyes, in her concerns, he can't be wrong in reading wat she feels. Sometimes he gets to see
the other side!!! hidden (for naked) eye.. like.

But wat amused him the most was her cold reaction to Prem, her buddy, she was emotionless, expressionless she just had a dead smile, like she didn't know to smile anymore. Strangely her eyes also forgot to express. They only looked dark..darkening more. Prem eyes was moist, he turned away wiping his tears & smiled back
prem - mk bilkul tumhari tarah dihk thi hain
mk pulled geets pant pointing at prince - mama mama.. pri pri ..ince
prince smiled - Geet aunty,  papa aunty kitni dashing hain na
Geet lifted prince & kissed him.. prince.. she looked at Maan reminded of the day he was born, reminding of the countless promises Maan made that day. She broke away of that moment when prince screamed khoon khoon looking at geets shoulder. Maan came closer .. she turned her shoulder backward - kuch nahi shayad glass piece lag gayen hoga..
her reluctance, her hesitation, her snapping, her coldness towards her past.. cuts through him like a thousand knives turning away was like ending a life, his head was pounding. All he could feel was tears. It was hurting too much since here was everything he had ever dreamed of!!!

Geet gets a call from ayur
ayur - where are u?
Geet - I am at the sight
ayur - why is Mr. Khurana calling me then
she looked at Maan not understanding herself wat was in his mind.
Ayur - can u handle the situation, BTW there is something u need to see
Geet - I will be there
she cuts the call ..
she looks at prem & Maan - I need to rush.
Prem - yaar 7 saal ke baad mil rahi hain, 7yrs 6months to be precised.
she knew deep within how difficult it would have been - sorry !! but I have something really urgent to take care of.
Prem - ek minute
Geet - umm
he hugs her again.. I really love u sweet heat
she smiled
she walked few steps away & looked at Maan, he knew she probably wanted to say something. She pulled out few snaps from her car, he reached her - aap isse jaanthe ho?
Maan - umm.. DAVIS
she took a deep sharp breath
Maan - humara client hain, koi Mumbai based business man hain
she looked at him as if she was thinking something deeply.
Maan - kya huwa tum isse janti ho?
She was slightly understanding Davis game plan. He was way too smart than wat it seemed like. Clean & clear reputation from outside. She just abruptly leaves from there.

Mk comes & hugs Maan from back. Da...da '.da...
Maan - umm sweet heart
she throws her hand up..gho ...gho ...gho '
prince - ghodhi
Maan lifts her instantly & kisses her cheeks
prem to prince - u should let her complete herself
Maan seemed little puzzled
prem - actually Mehak also stutters.
Maan knew prem had a baby girl after 4yrs ago, so he assumed Mehak was his 4yr old daughter.
prem - we have been to the speech therapist they said that at this age ..children think faster than they could talk, so they stutter.. it is not a problem, we just need to slow them, basically let them relax & complete the sentence. Aur yeh mahaseha.. use complete nahi karne dethen
Maan smiles at prince - that's why he understands mk so well
prem - Oh yah!! sometimes, we don't understand wat mehak is saying but he understands it immediately.

precap,
Rajji's engagement.
-PREV  PART 141   NEXT  PART 143-
hope u all like the updates. Love all your comments.
Really love reading them
please do keep commenting'.
Here is a poem i would say 4rm maan to geet
i like it tot of sharing it
hope u all like it
πŸ‘POEM SUGGESTED BY muskan_cute19πŸ‘
Seems like it was yesterday when I saw your face
You told me how proud you were, but I walked away
If only I knew what I know today

I would hold you in my arms
I would take the pain away
Thank you for all you've done
Forgive all my mistakes
There's nothing I wouldn't do
To hear your voice again
Sometimes I wanna call you
But I know you won't be there

Ohh I'm sorry for blaming you
For everything I just couldn't do
And I've hurt myself by hurting you

Some days I feel broke inside but I won't admit
Sometimes I just wanna hide 'cause it's you I miss
And it's so hard to say goodbye
When it comes to this, oooh

Would you tell me I was wrong?
Would you help me understand?
Are you looking down upon me?
Are you proud of who I am?

There's nothing I wouldn't do
To have just one more chance
To look into your eyes
And see you looking back

Ohh I'm sorry for blaming you
And I've hurt myself, ohh

If I had just one more day
I would tell you how much that I've missed you
Since you've been away
Ooh, it's dangerous
It's so out of line
To try and turn back time

I'm sorry for blaming you
And I've hurt myself by hurting you

Love
muskan
Edited by muskanp - 13 years ago
Sia89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES ! Sia did it .. I'm 1st πŸ˜ƒ Yippie Yippie Yeaaaaaah 😳

Yippiee :) oki oki, calm down Sia ..  will read first n then comment 😳

Edited by Sia89 - 13 years ago
3RD! YAY! Sooooo lolzzz that was awesome but so many misunderstandings . . . MAN OH MAN
Edited by luvabbybaby - 13 years ago
LoveLiveDance thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awe this was the best update
LAXMI005 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice update

but  waiting for a superb update in which MSK will know MK is his duaghter

Plz do not drag it much

after MAAN knowing about MK we are ready to wait for MANEET MILAN

but now its high time....

atleast disclose it in RAJJI'S engagement

or if u r going to continue the story like this for another 10 -20 parts

let us know, so that we will not be dissappointed daily.

hope to get ur response

cyum321 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Aur kabtak!!!! This the longest separation
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
loved it
really want them to unite
such a long separation 
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon

cyberprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update di, when maan is going to know about Geet? still suspense is going to be held na? keep going di.