Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rkworld thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thank you for such a nice post. 😊
Seriously this is a very serious problem and we all have to do something to solve this problem. This can not be done by a single person. 

@TM. I applaud you for bringing up this topic. 👏 More people needs to be aware of what really goes on out there. Sadly I knew the facts that you have written down and I am already very much aware about the current situation in this matter. Children as young as 5-6 months, yes MONTHS, are sometimes sold and raped. The very first time I heard about it I almost threw up. It's disgusting how low some people can go for their own pleasure.

This heinous crime is comitted to the most vulnerable people in our society. These kids are robbed of their chance to happiness, of having friends, of having security, of being loved, of their innocense and most important thing their freedom! Day in and day out their undeveloped bodies have to go through sheer torture. Right now at this very moment a child is being sold and raped!

Some governments are trying to do something about it but it's not enough and some governments are completely ignoring it. As you said we the public can do something about the child trafficking. It's impossibly to help children all over the world so begin locally. Make people aware of this problem and talk about it. Some people will refuse to listen because the crime is so horrible that it's hard to take in. But we can't give up. We can't! Because these children are suffering and heir silent cries are screaming for help!!!!

Thanks again for bringing up this topic! We need to talk about!
MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for addressing this highly neglected issue . It's in forums like IF that we need to highlight these problems, raise voice against it.
This is the most important and a very dangerous threat to India and world coz it targets children , innocent naive children and their naive parents. It's highly disturbing to know all this fact but I know that from now onwards I'll to my best to try to curb it.
BTW kudos to you for bringing this issue in centre stage! We definitely need more awareness creating posts like this!
nikita_88 thumbnail
Aish Thanks for the this post!

It is brilliantly written and it is a good way to put forward such a serious issue.

The stands need to be taken to prevent such things happening!
Aishu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hatsoff aish....this is an enlighting topic....n u presentd it very well....gud work
blissfull thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanx aish 4 writing this n presenting it!!!

i hope n pray it ends soon!!! n cant imagine d mental condition f doe who go thru dis my heart goesout 4 dem!!!
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing I completely agree with you on this subject
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks so much Aish for enlightening us

Child Trafficking is such a disgusting crime
I hope it stops sooner !!

Will definitely spray it around in my community !!
-veena.shona- thumbnail
heyyyy Aish

thnx 4 sharing

The Child Trafficking Industry  makes 12 billion dollars annually?

There are over1.2 million children trafficked annually?

dis was a shocker 4 me 😲

Veena
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Aish thank u so much for writing this and giving us all these facts.

Child Trafficking is seriously  the most disgusting crime. My heart really goes out to all the victims of this.

And I will definitely try to do whatever I can to address this issue and spread the awarness
Edited by indian_beauty - 13 years ago