Do you recognize these people?

gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This advertisement is played in the US on Indian channels....

If you watch Zee shows, you are bound to recognize these people.  One of them is in this show...  Watch closely!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z08QSMDIQK0[/YOUTUBE]

Can you tell who it is?
Edited by gardes - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunbeam09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Omg She is Maheshwari (Pragati Mehra) Right?......That shopkeeper looks like a Dharmesh from Pavitra Rishta.....
gardes thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indiangirl09

Omg She is Maheshwari (Pragati Mehra) Right?......That shopkeeper looks like a Dharmesh from Pavitra Rishta.....

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

IG, did your Mom ever tell you you should study and not watch too much TV?

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
radev2010 thumbnail

My mom asked me not to watch too much TV so, I stopped watching TV and started IFing πŸ˜†

-R

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
GRADES now even a baby recognises commercials so why should not Indiangirl recogniseπŸ˜ƒ
gardes thumbnail

Originally posted by: radev2010

My mom asked me not to watch too much TV so, I stopped watching TV and started IFing πŸ˜†

-R

Tsk, tsk to you!
gardes thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalhov

GRADES now even a baby recognises commercials so why should not Indiangirl recogniseπŸ˜ƒ

Arrey Chalhov Ji, it is not about recognizing commercials as much as recognizing TV serial actors and the characters that they play.  That means someone is watching too much TV!!!  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sunbeam09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gardes

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

IG, did your Mom ever tell you you should study and not watch too much TV?

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†Well No I don't watch TV at all........I don't really watch any fiction shows other than CB.......Also I watch CB online....Actually My Mom watches PR...So I sometimes watch PR with her......
radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Arrey Gardes dear, yeh Anu "Chamak challo" sachhi bol rahi hai ! πŸ˜† Lately she's soooo busy studying that she dont even get time to come on "somebody's" Musical hehe ! πŸ˜‰

Obv you beat me to it re chalaak lomdi Badi bahu and the "sari" commercial ! Almost from day 1 Shrel / Prem knew about her and I was wondering, boy these PH people really have to scratch their heads to come up with right cast for the right role ! And never forgot her dialog ~ 'IT TAKES AN INDIAN TO BARGAIN LIKE NO ONE CAN" ! πŸ˜† And it takes Pragati Mehra to act BB like no one can ... haha ! πŸ˜›
meghna2 thumbnail
Oh!my god thats why that B B looks like so familiar.i think she has gained some weight but she is doing very good as a BB πŸ˜†