tv need trp not story-y dlmh not popular

creal thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

people used to say, tv is writers media...i dont think so...story ,concepts nd characters doesnt play any role in tv, its not story driven its trp driven...i like this show, i dont know why...

some time i feel i relate with character ...They seems real to me...i thinks thts d reson nd dlmh not picking up ...

some suggestion to creative :

plz dont make it real make it like serial...Chander shuld fall in love with othr gal...alka getting married withsomeone else  , her husband is not good.. but she has to be with him cause she is a bhartiya naari, she married other guy cause his parents force her, and if parents force daughter [ main lead ] she has to do it mostly this happen in all d serial...make her suffer as much as u can...

its only way to increse the trp... then  v can sing ...

suhaana suffer aur yeh mausam hasin, ðŸ˜­ hamein dar hai show band na ho jaye kahin

suhaan suffer 
alka suffer 
chander suffer
everybody suffer 

till they wont suffer show ka safar suhana nahin hoga...

i dont want this show to b suffer so creatives plz make every character suffer for smooth sailing...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
NO! If that happened, if DLMH became like a show for TRPs only, I would stop watching,
no problem...this serial will continue without being popular too...since i have heard they have signed the contract for this show for 1 year.....and the happiest thing abt starone is tht they never get trp's..😆 highest trp fr them is 0.8 😆 yes if it had been on zee or star it would have fizzled out soon......
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
@wonderstone, actually, if it had been on colors, I think it would have gotten decent trps

sorry to say but first of all u hv a lot of misconceptions 

u r ryt shows r trp driven 

but shows r not story driven is the biggest misconception u hv 

and when u said shows r trp driven 

hv u ever try to find out what "DRIVES" the trps 

the ans is 

AVAILABILITY OF THE CHANNEL

story comes later 

in the same channel diff shows hv diff trps 

why is that

just coz trps come from good stories

but coming to str1

"just mking this show like saas bahu shows will bring it trps"........this is the BIGGEST MISCONCEPTION U HV

coz stories r not the prob with str1

neither the shows 

on the contrary str1 has the most awesome shows on tv at present 

but the main problem is AVAILABILITY OF THE CHANNEL IN SMALL TOWNS from where trps r mostly counted

leave alone small towns 

i hv seen even tvs of big cities dont hv str1 channel

people only watch strplus + zee tv + colors everywhere just coz of its availability

even if u set up a tv in jungle u ll get the above 3 channells

if str1 hv been available like splus or zee tv or colors

then str1 shows shud hv been ruling the roost all over

so dont blame the channel

its just that str1 people shud b more active in mking it available everywhere so that the deserving trps come

hope i got myself clrear 

and coming to the trps of DLMH

i hv a good news 

when it started off.......it used to hv very poor trps the fiirst two months ..........arround 0.2-0.3 nd that time i was really very sad 

YIhayee in str1 had the same low trp

but since last one month tables hv turned DLMH trps hv shot up to 0.5 to 0.6 range which is REALLY a very good sign

now its in the 3ed place in str1 

P{KYEK being in 1st place with 1.1 - 1.2 trp

geet in 2nd spot with 0.7-0.8 trps

and then 

DLMH with 0.5 - 0.6 trp 

then odhini and lastly YIhayee

so just chill 

our show is picking up 

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Thanks for the info Abanti, but where do you get all this info from?

Originally posted by: The.WonderStone

no problem...this serial will continue without being popular too...since i have heard they have signed the contract for this show for 1 year.....and the happiest thing abt starone is tht they never get trp's..😆 highest trp fr them is 0.8 😆 yes if it had been on zee or star it would have fizzled out soon......

u r wrong here again.............if this outstanding show has been aired in str plus or zee or colors 

then it wud hv been the no1 show in tv now 

Originally posted by: Suvi7884

Thanks for the info Abanti, but where do you get all this info from?

wink .......wink......wink.............i hv extremely trustful sources hun

my life revolves around tellywood

i know everything regarding my fav shows

Originally posted by: luvarti

u r wrong here again.............if this outstanding show has been aired in str plus or zee or colors 

then it wud hv been the no1 show in tv now 

u r not understanding...........these type of shows dont work on zee colors os star tht doesnt mean the show is bad.......but my point is this kind of show hve not worked in dat environment becoz thy are totally trp driven..thy dont care abt good shows and axe them quickly.....

Originally posted by: Suvi7884

@wonderstone, actually, if it had been on colors, I think it would have gotten decent trps

ratings of colors have fallen coz their content is becoming stale now...all their shows especially ballika vadhu once my favourite has fizzled out the day anandi grew up...it died...also laagi lagan, uttaran and na aana es des ...all have dropped ....moreover more than half of their shows were axed just becoz of trp;s and called them 'logical ending'

i guess DMLH is aat the best channel.....