Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: prayasbanetta10

awsome and genuine analysis. You are great.

Thank you.😳😳😳😳😳😳😳...it is just a take, but am glad you liked it.πŸ˜ƒ
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sapphire_238

nice post.... nd maybe u r rite i shuldnt judge abhay 4 his violent behaviour after all as u said "he is a mortal behind tht vampire garb" bt all those who say tht wat abhay did was hot nd it was his possessive side i jst want to ask them wuld u want ur bf to give u this treatment which abhay has been giving to piya lately?? nywayz i'll wait 4 2mrw's epi keeping all my -ve thoughts aside! 😊

Thank you, honey. No, there is nothing hot or sexy about manhandling a woman , under no circumstances. But all relationships go through highs and lows - if your feelings are real , you can work on anything. Abhay-Piya love each-other but there's is an emotionally stung story , so things like these will happen. However , their hearts are honest even if their minds are not - so , they need this journey .😊
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Lol. Yeah, the story moved at a snail's pace but it did move.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....i am not going to judge Abhay or even Sid for that matter at this point. They are way too complicated for that - we may judge their actions  but that won't last long , either as the characters are too dense.😊....yeah, CID.πŸ˜‰

You are right but with the amount of dislike im seeing towards Sid, I cant help but feel bad for him. I know he is evil but...can't help like him. 😳
Oooh! You are winks are making me all the more curious! But too sleepy to figure it out. Guess it will have to wait till tomorrow. Lol. Goodnight!
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: razor12

Hi Pocos,

I was waiting for your post. Awesome as always...
I will have to wait till I watch the episode since you have recommended, it became more irresistable to wait to watch.

I agree with you on the last point. Don't judge good people in bad situations. Bad can't negate good but good can negate bad.

But, one should not ignore a bad deed which is big and bad enough to negate all good deeds of life.

Thanks for reminding... I need to apply it to my life as well.

Thank you.😊 Its not that good an episode but a relief from the garbage that was coming in since few days.πŸ˜†.....honestly speaking, i do believe that good cancels out the bad but at the same time , i know that good karma cannot cancel out bad karma. You cam just try and compensate but it may never be enough.😊....have a good life, sweetz.😳
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: matwamango

I just love how U make any irrational behaviour by a lead charactor flow. U don't judge nor berate. U simply read or shall i say write it as it is. A blank canvas because in the end the characters are a blank canvas. We are only getting bits of information on their history. Sid's history is yet to be told so i'm waiting for this revelation with bated breath. I love Damon in the vampire Diaries so am excited but i also love Stefan so equally torn

Thank you.😊....count me in too. i m TEAM STAMON forever.πŸ˜†...i am just hoping we get something as epic as that with AbhId .😳...i am glad you like what i write.
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Very nice analysis Pocu. I also felt the episode was much better than what we were getting for last couple of days. And the so waited for Abhay, the office assitant was good too. hee hee.

But definitely, story moved and I liked the precap too. I totally agree with you that we should start judging a person from one scene. There is a whole background and story attached to it. And we need to know that before judging.

zehra-pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
liked ur post it was quite interesting! i just dont understand one thing that why do u like sid? we all do but he is after all a negative character who is so evil n disgusting at times n even funny but u observe positivity in him somehow

anyways u r right that we shud'nt judge abhay piya after the shocking precap as we dont know what is in store for us in tomorrow's epi. as far as giving an opinion is concerned after watching precap, i wud say that abhay was not wrong bcos piya's cozy dance with sid made him push her harshly on sofa. he was angry, jealous n couldnt c her falling in sid's trap, it was love from abhay's side. i dont understand why piya cannot stay at distance from her flirty boss n for that m waiting for tomorrow's epi wat made her dance with sid? even if its just a dance i didnt liked it as cant c their closeness. if piya is fed up of abhay's mood swings n his hideous nature then she treat abhay differently be rude n wat not but shud stay at distance from sid n dont give him wrong signs. she is making easier for sid to succeed in his plans.

loved the eyelock n their silent conversationπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey There !!!!Am back Finally... ! 

Poco where on the earth do u get to make sense of utter carp epi being dish to us one after another... Girl u rock seriously...i just need to read u and done watching the epi..

I haven't seen the epi as yet but am reading the forum & there is just one topic... I wld seriously never doubt Abhay Intentions what come may... The guy is delusional as much as Pia is when it come to Abhay & Pia... They both got out of there normal norms and tend to do things which are abs not apt... If Abhay has lost his cool.. we all know he wld never do it intentionally but it would always always be to protect Pai from any harm and that means to going any lengths he has too......THEY ARE IN LOVE.. and love makes u do things in all impossible mysterious way...  Same is in case of Pia... So i wld rather wait to see what is going to transpire & take it from there... But saying this... am worried as much as we have dissected Abhay have the writers too.. he may look all mysterious to us but then there wld be nothing behind it.. at all... Bt Is just Mahair when it come Char assassination.. 

Sid Is tall. Dark, Handsome & way to Mysterious.... we have no clue to their past & will wait to see how they unfold... him..

I agree Chandeena shld really be given more screen space rather than the Gay angle or T...... 

But in admits of all this what bothers me the most is the fact that crew has just awesome Actors but unfortunately they do not have script / story writer to back them up.... They can make PYK a milestone if they have strong script ... Kabir is just being wasted when he cld have been developed so well.... 7 so is Priya Wal.....Shanaya.. seems equally good to what we seen so afar.. they can develop her too.. 

Like As of now SID seems a brilliantly written char.... will he always be like this....?I hope.. 

I wish they cld sincerely put their heads into writing now ! & stop dishing out crap epis...

Edited by purvimeh - 13 years ago
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Brilliant analysis Pocu..πŸ‘πŸΌ  I have not watched the episode yet.. But before reading your post, I saw many post created on tomorrow's heart burning precap...😲  I thought next 10 days will be harassing for Abhay and for us too..  since Sid will make fall Piya for him or he will create some situations to increase the distance between AbhiYa and will come close to Piya...πŸ˜•  But I forgot that love between AbhiYa is not that poor.. they are soule mate..(hope they speaks up clearly instead just talking in their mind..πŸ˜†)

After reading your post, I am not that much concern for Piya if she dances with Sid as long as she still loves Abhay and always her eyes look for him, does not matter where she goes and with who she dance...After reading your post, it makes more sense not to judge Piya now.. I hope Abhay steps in right direction .. not to give more chance for Piya to missunderstand him..😊