Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Geet - 9th March 2011 Video Watch Online -pt1 http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=455142
Geet - 9th March 2011 Video Watch Online -pt2 http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=455144

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: geet.a

Hayeeeee...jyots di...hayeee kyaaa reply mila mujhe!!

What kya reply..diya boll jaldi😲...lets go to khopcha😳😳😳

@Pallu:I agree something which is funny should not b repeated again and again ..or else the same funny thing starts looking irritating
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I liked the epi..........😃

1. Dev flying away like a chicken after seeing MSK🤣 .....as always🤣...

2. Geet instantly telling MSK the truth was good👍🏼....not like other  soap heroins...where lead struggles even to tell the truth....so again LOVE GHSP for this😊

3. MSK CHANGING phasacial expressions of anger😡 n smile😊😛🤣....GC was too adorable there😊........

4. plzzzz i love the way MSK chickens out in frount of Geet🤣.....no one else can do it that good..😎.........She can change his thinking instantly 😃.........
2. AA gang ka newly joined namuna was🤣🤣........he made AA look  better.....😳.....Goshhh on what ground was he chosen as DA BHAI🤔🤓....may be they needed good pairing for NM😳🤣....Any way🤣...he was a TIMEPASS HAAN😃

over allll
🤣..nice epi😛
was too good
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: temorocks

@Geetu: That don ka bachcha is extremely thin, at least Maan has dole shole, muscles, lekin yeh don ka bachcha has nothing 😆, aur uppar se don se ziyada joker dhekta hai 😆

Zee.. yeh don ka bachcha..to chusa hua AAM lagta hai 🤣 i swear..i will die of laufter if he is shown to be pataing Anne ... atleast Arjun has some taste.. Nityas not that Low-class 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Geetu- 🤣 dont shower too much love to ur "BJ" 🤣 he will be back to MOON LOVE 🤣
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Cacoethes- SHET UP!🤣
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Tanu: That don ka bachcha and Annie would make a suitable jodi 😆
Priti - You will know when you see it. I thoroughly irritated my hubby I was laughing so loudly through out. 
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
From what i read, except that Maan thinks Geet might feel bad, I don;t think Maan is feeling one bit insecure that Dev is around Geet. Devils who watched the show, do u guys agree?
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Pallu......completely agree with you. Today's scene looked hilarious because it was new.The CVs better not stretch this joker act like they are doing with the nok jhok scenes....😆