Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

hey!!! I know for a fact that you can right good....instinct hai meraπŸ˜ƒ
oh...hectic day huh??? and BB died😲...how did you survive...😲....
hey no sorry yaara....tu aagai or mera dil garden garden ho gayaπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
am still hunting for my bbπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Don't ask how I survived! I felt like I have gone back in time!! Totally lost and I missed u guys so much 😭
On top of that I had to make some calls and cloud not remember the numbers. . Imagining me holding the land line and trying various numbers! 😲
Next time charger is a must!! πŸ˜†
Sorry for my blabbing, I know still u will listen to me! Hehehe πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: AzMishy

Don't ask how I survived! I felt like I have gone back in time!! Totally lost and I missed u guys so much 😭
On top of that I had to make some calls and cloud not remember the numbers. . Imagining me holding the land line and trying various numbers! 😲
Next time charger is a must!! πŸ˜†
Sorry for my blabbing, I know still u will listen to me! Hehehe πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

I have a fantastic earπŸ˜†...and you read so much of my blabbering ...so it is quid pro quo for me...πŸ˜†
yup missed you too yesterday....wondered where were you...par tu aa gaiπŸ˜ƒ
hai hai...trying various number on land lines can be a terror...I know since mobile has come we have become so dependent on it we are so lost without it
yup charger is a must....dont forget it next timeπŸ˜†

-Azy- thumbnail

I have a fantastic earπŸ˜†...and you read so much of my blabbering ...so it is quid pro quo for me...πŸ˜†
yup missed you too yesterday....wondered where were you...par tu aa gaiπŸ˜ƒ
hai hai...trying various number on land lines can be a terror...I know since mobile has come we have become so dependent on it we are so lost without it
yup charger is a must....dont forget it next timeπŸ˜†

Ha mai agayi, muje ana padah. Embarrassedhow come me not come when u post such a nice post! I had to.EmbarrassedπŸ˜‰

U know my tube light brain got a idea to solve the problem, called a co worker after 3 missed attempts and from her got all the contacts and then got the work done… ishmart na.  πŸ˜‰

hay r u doing the WU today?πŸ˜‰ if not we want a post from u today !πŸ˜‰EmbarrassedπŸ˜†
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: AzMishy

Ha mai agayi, muje ana padah. 😳how come me not come when u post such a nice post! I had to.πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

U know my tube light brain got a idea to solve the problem, called a co worker after 3 missed attempts and from her got all the contacts and then got the work done' ishmart na.  πŸ˜‰

hay r u doing the WU today?πŸ˜‰ if not we want a post from u today !πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

owwww....thank you πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
arre that is not a tubelight brain...that is a totally zircon bulb brain...very ishmartπŸ‘πŸ˜†
yup me doing WU...oh you want a post😳....chhhhoooo chweeettttπŸ˜ƒ...thanks yaara...it is you guys who tolerate my blabberings and instigate me to blabber more...thank youπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Beautifully written post Shrushti. And as Mozart has already pointed out earlier, you have given expression to our thoughts.

@shilpita   

excellent analysis

@ Zuby ….. loved your reply. Patil Saab does bring out the incurable romantic that is hidden in us.😳

Keep writing girls... 😊

-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ivy_11

Beautifully written post Shrushti. And as Mozart has already pointed out earlier, you have given expression to our thoughts.

@shilpita   

excellent analysis

@ Zuby '.. loved your reply. Patil Saab does bring out the incurable romantic that is hidden in us.😳

Keep writing girls... 😊

Thanks Ivy (Hope I have the name right...if not plzzz can you correct me😳)
And thank you again for reading all the posts to this thread... they were all so thought provoking...Pooji, Shilpi, Manju, Zuby, Harshita all have posted such excellent posts to this thread...I really felt humbled...😳
Am so glad you cameπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by -Srushti- - 13 years ago
-Azy- thumbnail

owwww....thank you πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
arre that is not a tubelight brain...that is a totally zircon bulb brain...very ishmartπŸ‘πŸ˜†
yup me doing WU...oh you want a post😳....chhhhoooo chweeettttπŸ˜ƒ...thanks yaara...it is you guys who tolerate my blabberings and instigate me to blabber more...thank youπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Ok then me waiting for ur WU today!!!πŸ˜‰ Hope we have nice episode, and don't forget the Dutta's martial arts!!! EmbarrassedπŸ˜†Half of the girls we go haven today or more precisely tasha landπŸ˜†

till then TC and byeπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Edited by AzMishy - 13 years ago
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hey prncz!! nice to hear from you....πŸ˜ƒ

thnsk soo musch shrusti .. you and zuby have both encouraged me to  speak  on forums ,,iam a silent reader// iam encouraged thanks sooomuch  to u ,...u actulaly take time to reply individually and so beautifully... i am such a poor expresor ,,,i thnk too fast but am unable to express in words..whne i read ur wu... i feel as if my thgts are written so beautifully ,, iam aawed ...any ways thnks once agan ..iam trying ..hope fuly will learn soonTongueπŸ˜†