Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

I mean, what if Ram , after knowing G's truth , that she's married n loves her hubby very much , gets mad , or may b him mom'll get a heart attack after all her dreams of making G her DIL n seeing her son happily married with his dream girl n settled shatters...

Call me a bad person or whatever, but  i wont get shattered if something would happen to Ram and his familly.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Artemis678

If G doesn't say anything About the marriage tomrrow then it's her own fault. She has to speak up. or lose Rudra. and she won't so telling the truth is way better.

Nici , Nici, Nici, what if she's blackmailed ? What if he ( PC ) sends a pack of goons after Rudr n beats him up n kidnaps him n calls G , ' either marry Ram or b responsible for Rudr's death " 
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hello Jaanus! My laptop is freaking out for a few days now; if I don't reply then u guys must know that it's this damn laapy fault.

Btw, how is everyone?

LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

Call me a bad person or whatever, but  i wont get shattered if something would happen to Ram and his familly.

Hey , I'm not calling u a bad person , n today it's already kinda irrelevant as 2 who likes whom....😕 But , I'm thinking , Ram's a doting son , if some thing happens 2 his mom, due 2 the breaking of the marriage , he'll defo vow revenge...
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shawty_sweetnes

Hello Jaanus! My laptop is freaking out for a few days now; if I don't reply then u guys must know that it's this damn laapy fault.

Btw, how is everyone?

Awwww, so sorry 2 hear that n I'm a regular sufferer of these kind of problems.... Hi Ri.😃

OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Btw, how is everyone?

Hi Ria, how are you?
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Interesting discussion guys, Very nice suggestions, I have a feeling the character of Ram will turn grey.

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Found the chase sequence song extremely funny , laughed out loud , me n me lil sis almost died laughing , almost had a nose bleed over it...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Riiiiiiiiiiiii !!!!!!! YOUR  PROFILE PIC IS AMAZING , SIMPLY MIND BLOWING ! i JUST DON'T KNOW HOW 2 CONCENTRATE ANY MORE , I'M FEELING LIKE SPENDING THE REST OF MY LIFE GAZING AT THIS PIC. PLEASE DON'T CHANGE IT SOON ...😍 😍😍😍😍 😍😍😍😍 😍😍😍
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Interesting discussion guys, Very nice suggestions, I have a feeling the character of Ram will turn grey.

Though I really enjoyed the happy-go-lucky n angle Ram falling for Gauri with his heart in his palm...I must admit it'll b extremely interesting 2 watch if he turns grey n vows 2 get G by hook or crook, of course , our R'll take care of him every time , Sani Dewal style...😉