wah purva ji wa! TAALIYAAN!

Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
sahi auqaat dikhayi aap ne apni purva madam...😑apne bache ki baat AATE HI kaisi PAAGAL HO GAYI NA? ek sec meiN SAB DENE KO TAYAAR HO GAYI? aur prem ko us "SAB" mein lagadiya???? waah purva waah!

smriti why the hell did she ask forgiveness to purva for ??

smriti looked SO SHOCKED when purva errupted liek that saying "main sab kuch de dungi bad-dua mat do mere bache ko" ..

as a mother of that unborn kid purva was right... but as the mother of prem she was not... no she is not a mother of prem..and after this EVERY1 who calls purva prem's "true mother" shud rethink wht they r saying...

we all have parents guys...a few even have adopted parents and steps..but we all know wht a tru parent (be it blood-related or adopted or step - don't matter..a true parent can be ANY of these) who TRULY seees u as their kid, we all knwo what THAT parent is like...THAT TRUE PARENT will go mad if some1 demands her kid from her - like smriti did with prem...like purva did when it came to her unborn kid...

purva tu haath laga ke dekh prem ko... i swear smriti shud slap her!😑
Edited by Sid4TeamCanada - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riyaa147 thumbnail
Very nice post πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Purva is a stepmother to Prem and we all saw that today. She is definately not a true mother to Prem because no true mother would do this. I really really hope Smriti stands up for her Prem because only Smriti can stop him from going away from her. and yes you are right Purva needs a slap from Smriti even Mihir. No offense but no mother would like other over the another kid. And if Akashi supports Purva once more then a huge slap to her as well 😑😑
gracious45 thumbnail
I was thinking the same thing. She was so protective of her unborn child the one that she hasnt even seen. she is only pregnant for afew months. She went all crazy and wanted to protect her baby. But when it came to prem in order to get rid of her own guilt she wants to give prem away.

Purva totally proved that she does not deserve to raise prem because she will never see him as her child. Purva's own baby will always come first to her.

I also didnt like Smiriti apologizing to Purva, instead she shouldve given a tight slap to purva too for ever thinking of giving prem away. But i guess the CVs want us to believe that nothing can break that sisterly bond that they share. Which makes no sense because the most important and strong bond is of a mother and her child.

Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
^exactly...and no sisterly love an stand in the way of a mother and her kid..
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was also shocked at the way Purva reacted when Rama was talking about her own kid. It would be better if Smriti leaves with Prem. In all aspects Purva has proved that she is not a mother but step-mother to Prem
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah Sid I am stalking you.!πŸ˜†.See I have finally come out of my hiding.LOL.And I agree with what you say,although I dont know what the hell you are talking about.🀣.
karinar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
bechari smriti usse maafi mangva di i guess ye bahut parshality ho rhi haii kuch toh hai gadbad cv z have some problem wid smriti uske ache khaase roll ko maar dete hain................purva ko toh thappad parna chahiya tha  aur akashi shud also have a tight slap who was saying purva s love is more dan smritiz.........idiot girl😑
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yea sid ust like sharmida i agree with what you say too and i kinda know what you're talking about :) purva's reaction was just shocking!
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
😲😲 beeni ki bachi..i sent u so many pm's u never repliedd! :@ and yeahan yes yessssss!! :O well ok not so many, but i did send u a few pm's :P:P

and wow u too, sehjal beeni, pakke stalkers ho :P πŸ˜‰
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beenz.! You here!🀣.Oh man how long has it been.πŸ˜†We always end up stalking her and her topics.!🀣.Remember CCBM??πŸ˜†

Yeah what she did was real wrong.Hope her hubby divorces her,and then marries the younger sis again,and then they can live with their real kid and then the older sis turns crazy like how the younger sis did . haha what a story man.Superb.!BTW is the older sis still pregnant or something?LOL