Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I loved ragini's imitation of Madhuri..it was spot on..and i loved the desi choli ke peeche version it was again spot on,she was brillant at being madhuri.
I loved Krushna as Remo..was too funny 'agar 43 degrees turn karte to better hota'πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And Mahi she was outstanding as mona 'that was a wowest and awsomest performance'🀣 ..and the' Romeo agar yeh ek ghante ka epsode na hota to main pure zindagi tumhe sunte'🀣🀣

Hats of and a round of appaluseπŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ for the three of them.
Ragini,Krushna and Mahi rocked......

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
They were so good wish we could see more of these 2 rags was awesome and mahi was a cutieeeee 
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Their performance was the best part of an otherwise rather boring episode. I loved when Krushna got up and said "Yeh spring kaun laga deta hai meri chair me?"🀣 and Ragini went "Perrrr....so jo samose aaye the..." 😎 Mahi stood her own very well before the entertaining bro-sis by her spot-on imitation of Mona. Did anyone see Mona's reaction when "Munni" said "bechari Mona ne 3 mahine mein 90 kg lose kiye hai!" πŸ˜†

Apart from that, I must say this finale (except for the result!😳) was a total damp squib in front of other season finales of JDJ. Oh for the live episodes!😭
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It was so hillarious spoof.. loved it a lot.. ragini did good imitation of madhuri especially desi choli ke peche kya hai.. and krushna as remo-- This is not it...

Mahi is also good in acting mona part.. awesomest, wowest performance...

Enjoyed a lot .. Hats of to Ragini,krushna and Mahi... You Guys Rock..
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I loved the whole spoof! Ragini's dance was WOW!⭐️ i never saw her dance like that in the show! it was so good. aur krushna ka jawab nahi hai! he is just awesome! and i think ragini was pretty good at imitating madhuri's voice! she sounded just like her! πŸ˜† both of them are so funny and are so good! and mahi imitated mona so well, with her "romeos!" πŸ˜†once again, i loved it!πŸ‘
πŸ‘Edited by Rapier - 13 years ago
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
man it ws da highlight of da finale.... i loved krushna's versions of malika & remo & ragini's version of maduri πŸ€£  toooooooo dam funny

dese two are super talented and it ws one hilarious act yaaaaaaar
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
trust me guys,it was the best spoof ever..im like omg,watched it three times already..i loooved ragini's parson ke samose and sadhe dhai sham rok layi sth as madhuri,and krushna's gaoun ki champa ka dance and this is ...not fair about the spring,along with mahi's chirpiness...loved the whole thing...although it seemed confusing,dunno how was the double acting done...
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blyton

Their performance was the best part of an otherwise rather boring episode. I loved when Krushna got up and said "Yeh spring kaun laga deta hai meri chair me?"🀣 and Ragini went "Perrrr....so jo samose aaye the..." 😎 Mahi stood her own very well before the entertaining bro-sis by her spot-on imitation of Mona. Did anyone see Mona's reaction when "Munni" said "bechari Mona ne 3 mahine mein 90 kg lose kiye hai!" πŸ˜†

Apart from that, I must say this finale (except for the result!😳) was a total damp squib in front of other season finales of JDJ. Oh for the live episodes!😭

I agree with you, as it didnt look like the GRAND FINALE of a GRAND show, it was really really mediocor, if it wasnt for this act of Ragini , Krushna and MAhi, the whole thing was just so boring, I liked the winner !!!
Anjaani_Dastaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LOL i loved it
nothing but the best from that jodi

Ragini did maduris impression so well
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I was just watching it again.
Krushna is just hilarious I loved the part where he imitated Remo " Yeh jo apne jo dance form kiya hai yeh dance form Bihar ka aik gaon hai Chapra πŸ€£ wahan per 21 Km ki door pe Sharma ji ka ghar hai uske samne Champa jo hai woh ispe dance kiya kerti thi mujhe yaad hai"  and the music behind was making it even funnier 🀣

And then Munni goes "Hai Bhagwan yeh judge hai ya dance ka discovery channel" 🀣🀣🀣