KMH2- 8th March 2011 Written Update

lilindiangurl13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Kitani Mohabbat Hai 2
8th March Written Update

The episode starts with arohi coming into the house and sees Dadi on the phone.Arohi asks what's wrong and Dadi tells her that no one cares about this house and then dadi gives her the card that take cares of the house but Kumud comes and says that i'll take it. Then she sasy that i'll cancel Arjun's 4 club membership since he doesnt go and arohi says that mickhal doesnt either and then says forget mickhal but what about jignesh he doesnt even live here anymore they why should we pay for him. Then dadi says enough you got the card it doesnt mean you got the money it means responsibility and to get it first show me that your responsible and that you can run the house and leaves.

Arohi then tells Kumud that usually Saas bahu fight over the house keys but now we'll fight over the card the time has changed but its still the same. Kumud then tells her that i'll keep this card in my room so you cant steal and arohi says why would i steal it i belong from a police family so why would i still and Kumud sasy whatever and leaves. After she's gone arohi yells why would i steal and then talks to herself saying that its not a bad idea if i steal the card and hide it somewhere then it will prove that mom is soo careless and then says that yes i'll steal the card.

Kumud puts the card in her cupboard under the clothes and then locks it. After she leaves arohi comes into the room and trys to oepn it but it doesnt open then she looks for the keys and hears Kumud talking to Arjun telling him that he can use the bathroom. Arohi then runs into the bathroom and hides in the shower and arjun comes into the bathroom and arohi says oh no he's here to take a shower. Then when arjun is busy appealing soap arohi trys to sneak out but arjun catches her. Arohi tells him to let her go or she'll scream and arjun tells her to scream. Then he takes arohi under the shower and he tells her that i found out from dadi that there is a competion going between you and mom and your here to take the card. Then arohi tells him to leave her and she's about to leave but arjun pulls her back and they both stare at each other. Arohi tells arjun to please let her go and they keep staring at each other and then arjun lets her go and takes a towel and leaves.

Arjun comes out of the bathroom drying himself and arohi comes behind him and just then bua comes in and she sees this. After arjun goes upstairs bua asks whats going on and arohi ingores it and tells bua that she looks soo nice today. bua says that your all wet and bua asks whats the matter and then bua tells arohi that i got a job as wedding planner and then she tells arohi that its love doctor Jay's wedding. Arohi says Jay and then says great and thinks that fanstastic now i'll make a way for you dhondz. Arohi is combing her hair and bua says that im sooo nervous and arohi says nothing will happen and if anyone says anything then i am there. Bua tells her that she's not going to be there and Arohi says that i will because Jay is Arjun's friend so we both will be there. Then arohi says that i found a good photographer for you so hire dhondu but dont write dhondu instead write his real name Danish.

Bua and arohi are coming down and arjun and Jay are sitting on the couch. Then arjun sees arohi and pretends to talk on the phone. Arohi comes there and asks Jay who is he talking to and Jay says london and then Arjun nudges Jay and tells him to tell her what he said.  Then jay trys to say but arohi says why cant he say it. Then she goes to arjun and asks who is he talking ot but he just ingores her and arohi thinks who is this that  is more important then me. Then arjun tells Jay to tells her what he says and Jay tells arohi that she'll have to do everything for his wedding and that she'll have to look at the photos. Arjun tells the person that im dying to see you and leaves. Arohi then thinks that you have a problem why are you getting worried and who is he talking to miss london.

Dadi says now listen to me to earn this card you'll have to do a lot of things first of all you'll have to make today's lunch. Arohi hugs dadi and says i'll make briyani since you like it and kumud says i'll go to sleep and then check your briyani out. Arohi is on the phone asking her mom how to make briyani and starts to look for the stuff. Her mom is soo happy to know that arohi's in the kitchen for the first time and then tells her what to do. Arohi then sees arjun working out and gets distracted and pays a little less attention to what her mom is saying. Arohi then tells her mom that she'll talk to her later and then goes near the fridge and gets water. when she turns around arjun is right in front of her and he takes the bottle and drinks the water and then puts the rest on his head. Arohi just keeps staring at him and then she looks at her briyani and says Oh no and gets sad to see all the briyani burned. Arohi then says that my food got burned but mom wont even be able to boil the water.

Arohi then comes to the table and then arohi shows her food and then kumud says that i cant take this torture anymor and then she goes and gets her food and serves that. Kumud says its a small effort and asks everyone to start eating and arjun says its very good. Then dadi has a bite and is shocked and asks kumud if she really made it. Then dadi says that this match Kumud won and then tells her to go and rest. Then Kumud tells arohi that now the card will be with me and i'll cancel all of arjun's memberships. Then arohi tells dadi that this food got ruined because of arjun and arjun asks how did it get spoiled because of me.  Then he puts his jacket and glasses and leaves from there. Arohi just stands there thinking.

NO PRECAP

i hope you guys like it dont forget to press the LIKE button

Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aneeka_GS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thank u jee 🤗

Wowwwwwww I didn't expect the shower scene to be today 😲😲😲 Heart attack!
Edited by Aneeka_GS - 13 years ago
chiku7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

That is not the full update...you missed the ending part .... so that is not the full update.

SabeeqaK thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wowow....the promo action was today...love itt.....thanks sweets:)
pari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thnk you 4 d update..... Nice update.....😊
Aaaah no... Promo ka scen aaj a gya... Y is it whnevr i m unable 2 see d epi sumthing vry gud comes up...... Kash i cud've seen d epi...
ThugAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lovin how up to date KMH2, my 2nd of my fav part of the day "Arohi then tells Kumud that usually Saas bahu fight over the house keys but now we'll fight over the card the time has changed but its still the same."

Thank you for da update!
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
no issues rosh, precap abhi nahi toh baadme promo me dikha denge ðŸ˜† thnx btw..
ipkknd06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thnkssssssssss nice episodeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Aizatmir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lvd the epi n when arohi's mom was asking abt whether oil is hot arohi was staring at arjun n said so hot n when later her mom asked kaisa lag raha hai she meant biryani arohi replied acha lag raha hai it was amazing she was lost in arjun's world.
Darkangel_MoMo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank U for da update! seeems a rocking epi! rush to watch it!