Fun Quiz.......... How well do you know KriYa ?

Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
helloooooo  friendswa :wavey:

Woke up too early 😳 unable to go back to sleep 😑 so I logged into my 2nd home to see whats buzzing πŸ˜ƒ

Got a fun little brain teaser for y'all .........  How well do you know Krishna & Pratgya relationship after SR πŸ˜‰.............. feel free to elaborate on your answers πŸ˜ƒ

a) How many times has Krishna been shown waking up in the morning before Pratigya?

b) How many times has Krishna come out of KP room in the morning looking /calling for Pratigya?

c) How many times has Krishna called Pratigya Babu in front of the whole family?

d) How many times has Krishna told Pratigya that she is the cause of all the problems in his life ever since he married her?

e) How many times has Krishna refused to sleep in the same bed with Pratigya?

f) Which scene did we first see that K & P had switched which side of the bed they used to sleep on?

g) Most of the time, if Pratigya is wearing a green color sari, Krishna's shirt color will be ---------------

Bonus Point ..... Suggest a hobby or any other activity that Pratigya can do in KP room other than bed / closet arrangement (*** no....... hanky panky does not count *** β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†)

Edited by yemi3006 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yemi3006

Woke up too early 😳 unable to go back to sleep 😑 so I logged into my 2nd home to see whats buzzing πŸ˜ƒ

Got a fun little brain teaser for y'all .........  How well do you know Krishna & Pratgya relationship after SR πŸ˜‰.............. feel free to elaborte on your answers πŸ˜ƒ

a) How many times has Krishna been shown waking up in the morning before Pratigya?

donno

b) How many times has Krishna come out of KP room in the morning looking /calling for Pratigya?

donno

c) How many times has Krishna called Pratigya Babu in front of the whole family?

donno

d) How many times has Krishna told Pratigya that she is the cause of all the problems in his life ever since he married her?

twice

donno

f) Which scene did we first see that K & P had switched which side of the bed they used to sleep on?

donno

g) Most of the time, if Pratigya is wearing a green color sari, Krishna's shirt color will be ---------------blue

Bonus Point''. Suggest a hobby or any other activity that Pratigya can do in KP room other than bed / closet arrangement (*** no''. hanky panky does not count *** β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†)

Alwayshopeful thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Yemmiiiiiiiii for posting something on KriyaπŸ€—

I woke up early too and was getting bored without anything new to discuss on forum...wonder y there has not been any segments of MKAP for so longggggggg??πŸ˜•....anyway....good to see your thread😳...now let me go read and replyπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
Alwayshopeful thumbnail

ka beyyy Hami...humka laga tum toh badi phashttttttt ho😲...aur jaake dekha toh pata chala ki aadhe se jyada ans. mein tumne DONNO likha haiπŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜†
Yemi-IF thumbnail
@ Hami......... πŸ˜† that was fast........ buty why mostly dunno na? ....... tease your brain a bit more i'm sure you'll come up with the answers πŸ˜‰ 

OK.......... at least answer the bonus point...... what hobby would you  like to see P take up?
Alwayshopeful thumbnail
Eeee kaa?? ee toh bahute kathin saval puchche hoπŸ˜•...humau toh abhi tak A for Appil and B for badka appil tak hi padhe haiiiiπŸ˜•πŸ˜†...par chalo tum itni mehnat kiye ho toh hum koshish jarur karengeeπŸ˜³πŸ˜›
tanthya thumbnail

Got a fun little brain teaser for y'all .........  How well do you know Krishna & Pratgya relationship after SR πŸ˜‰.............. feel free to elaborate on your answers πŸ˜ƒ

g) Most of the time, if Pratigya is wearing a green color sari, Krishna's shirt color will be ---------------

Bonus Point ..... Suggest a hobby or any other activity that Pratigya can do in KP room other than bed / closet arrangement (*** no....... hanky panky does not count *** β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†)

** Standing Tall,Hair flying freely, shoulder's back, eyes glinting, jaws jutting , Hands folded ** saying quietly, confidently and clearly  " I Donno"πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
Edited by tanthya - 13 years ago
Yemi-IF thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriyaconsumesme

Eeee kaa?? ee toh bahute kathin saval puchche hoπŸ˜•...humau toh abhi tak A for Appil and B for badka appil tak hi padhe haiiiiπŸ˜•πŸ˜†...par chalo tum itni mehnat kiye ho toh hum koshish jarur karengeeπŸ˜³πŸ˜›

sorry.......me dont understand hindi Embarrassed
-Sheena- thumbnail

sorry.......me dont understand hindi 😳

Yemi, Shreya is trying to say "what is this?" You are asking such difficult questions...I have only studied a for apple, b for big apple...But still I try as you worked so hard with this quiz..".........πŸ˜ƒ
-Sheena- thumbnail

Once...

Twice

Once

Twice

Twice

The episode before GD got her voice back

g) Most of the time, if Pratigya is wearing a green color sari, Krishna's shirt color will be ---------------Blue

Rearrange the bathroom