Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
                       Yamini ๐Ÿค— Awsome Topic .........U said it all Yamini .. main kya add karoo๐Ÿ˜ƒ ..

Rati , the most dignified  Person  i have ever seen..

She is an inspiration for those who wants to acheive their goal with hard work ...

She is a woman of Substance...

Happy Womens Day to ALL๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by Ritu.mjhtrv - 13 years ago
stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
amazing topic yamz di๐Ÿค— you have said it all.......indeed Rati is the best..............nd belated happy woman's day to all...........๐Ÿค—
_mansi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happy Women's Day Rati, to the best and the most talent, beautiful, adorable woman in the whole world๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—

nice post, Yamini
rashmi2606 thumbnail
amazing thread dear.... n very true as well... we all miss our rati.... .... she is the most gorgeous and most talented indian television actress we have.... i wish to see her again on small screen ... but with single lead pair..... unlike mjht where all focus were given to that gunjan....   i want to see rati n only rati....

come back sooon dear....
ros92-786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
awesome post dear.
love it.๐Ÿ˜›
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
before september 2008 if someone told me that one day i''l watch serials then i'd call  him /her the biggest mad. but then i watched a serial. became a diehard fan of that and all because of this wonderful lady- rati pandey. truly admire her.
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful post Yamini... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

She's indeed a wonder woman...

Yukti22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely Topic Yamini..๐Ÿ‘
Loved the way you described this angel..She is the women of substance..She is a true rockstar..She is independent,ambitious,pretty,heartstopper,magical,intelligent,intellectual,flawless,charmer,down to earth. Words fail to describe her...She is indeed the best out of bests and my fav actress on TV since 22nd sep,2008...My insanity for her is beyond words..She is a powerhouse performer..She does everything with full perfection and utmost ease..The magic that she spreads is irresistable..I am proud to be an eternal fan of hers..She is,was and will always remain my favourite actress forever and ever. I have a special place for her in my heart which irreplacable..She is inspiration for every Indian Women..She is the strength of Women..She has the potential to make her skyhigh dreams turn into a reality..  She knows how to deal with difficult circumstances of life and react accordingly..Rati seriously You r AMAZING JUST THE WAY YOU ARE
โค๏ธ
Edited by kash-mayur - 13 years ago
rumki34 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful post yamini di
loved the way u described
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for all the wonderful responses guys! love you all ๐Ÿค—