kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
RAGNI COMES AND says i hope rahul hasnt eatan..i have brought kheer for him.    Ragni says he has a fever.   and mahendar goes to check on him.  and then sees rachna's broken frame and goes to fix that and ragni notices this.

Diwakar and anu and gang all waiting for adarsh's reply.   bacchha says its only been 1 day since we have complained.   and diwakar says he is an MP he has many works.   he says there are lot of problems like us..and we are only a part of the problem..not the whole problem.   and diwakar says u r making the same mistake like rachna...u r handling this in an angry way...and anu says so u think thakkraal is going to kill me.

thakkraal tells dayal i m not going to kill her.  I dont repeat my plans.   Anu can be quieten down.   He says i m going to lead them in the wrong way.   diwakar says we have to be alert ..and bacchha says thakkraal doesnt stay quiet...he will be thinking how to end this new problem.   they all decide to get everyone against thakkraal slowly.   Thakkraal says their victory will be their loss.   The waiter comes and is serving and he sends the waiter away.   Dayal says adarsh is looking into all this...and the matter has reached Dehli.    Thakkraal says I dealt with rachna and now i will deal with Anu.   Dayal says dont kill Anu like u killed rachna.    and thakkraal says rachna died drowning in water...so i m not responsible...and i wont be responsible for Anu's death as well...as i m not in mood to take responsibility.   

Anu is asking where is Sid...and someone comes and says the guy abhishek has been surronded by some goons..and anu and gang go.   Anu and gang comes to the goons and then scare them off..and the goons run away.   ANu and gang go to eat at a restaunrant...and they eat food that is steal...so anu and gang makes the maker of the food eat it all...and the guy says i wont feel u guys steal food anymore...and everyone claps.    Then some girl is being harassed by the guys....and anu and gang come and puts spray in their eyes and saves her.   Reports are reporting all this and calling anu the leader of the youth ppl.   Everyone is watchin all this at home and is praising ANu and gang.

Aditi practising her target and bacchha comes to her..and he folds his hand.  

Pre-cap -- Bacchha says i m very worried...as thakkraal is quiet for a long time..so a really bad thing is going to happen.