Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Absoluv

Hey CD buddies....so all enjoyed today's episode, huh ??? Me too liked all the MAANEET parts...

@Azi : Dear very apt name for all the new entries : NAAG....

21 hours & 30 mins.....Approx. ๐Ÿ˜›

Yeah Param... Good episode.... ๐Ÿ˜Š But thats the problem with exceptional talent (Drashti and Gurmeet) we are just getting good episodes... Where in we should be getting awesome episodes.... Donno why guyz my positivity is draining out today... I need your support ๐Ÿ˜†

But still Maan - Geet together it always makes us smile and so that was done today.. But yeh NAAG is spreading the poison....

OMG!!! Poor Gujjar !!! Sorry Gujjar you have not even entered yet and i'm angry at you but what to do your story is linked to that NAA ..... and they are so irritating that anything related to them irritates us.....

On second thoughts guyz being on CD itself makes me a bit positive... So you see i'm fighting within my self to stay +VE ๐Ÿคฃ 

Sorry for confusing you lot ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by Azmatazz - 13 years ago
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hey cdies we will have a new entry into our CD/CC,its pinku๐Ÿ˜›
kirti_fiji thumbnail

Originally posted by: Absoluv

yes i saw that, you were close, its just me, i want to nag people, kya karo its one of the rare good habits i have๐Ÿ˜†

21 hours 27 mins

Originally posted by: kirti_fiji

yes there is the remote for people in tv and for the rest who watch on internet,there is the skip button and then there is this forum where we can butcher them (cut them cut them to size๐Ÿ˜†)

I heard you are going to India, can you do something๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Btw, how come I did not get a picture to post for Tanu, I was left out๐Ÿ˜ญ
๐Ÿ˜ญ
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

hey cdies we will have a new entry into our CD/CC,its pinku๐Ÿ˜›

Welcome Pinku,

But twiny where is Pinku, Can't see her?
kirti_fiji thumbnail

Originally posted by: Azmatazz

Yeah Param... Good episode.... ๐Ÿ˜Š But thats the problem with exceptional talent (Drashti and Gurmeet) we are just getting good episodes... Where in we should be getting awesome episodes.... Donno why guyz my positivity is draining out today... I need your support ๐Ÿ˜†

But still Maan - Geet together it always makes us smile and so that was done today.. But yeh NAAG is spreading the poison....

OMG!!! Poor Gujjar !!! Sorry Gujjar you have not even entered yet and i'm angry at you but what to do your story is linked to that NAA ..... and they are so irritating that anything related to them irritates us.....

On second thoughts guyz being on CD itself makes me a bit positive... So you see i'm fighting within my self to stay +VE ๐Ÿคฃ 

hey azi twiny stay positive, yes that D NAAG is spreading the poison, but Geet and MSK will not let them poision them, they will fight back with near kisses and cooking classes.

besides i know how to neutralise the poison, we need one hetero that fall for both arjun and annie, that way na rahi ki naag aur na rahi ki uski poison ๐Ÿ˜†

oh and careful with hitting yourself, if not careful we will have to call docky and docs

21 hours 24 mins

Welcome Pinku,

But twiny where is Pinku, Can't see her?

Welcome Pinku, enjoy the ride with us, this is for you:

hey azi twiny stay positive, yes that D NAAG is spreading the poison, but Geet and MSK will not let them poision them, they will fight back with near kisses and cooking classes.

besides i know how to neutralise the poison, we need one hetero that fall for both arjun and annie, that way na rahi ki naag aur na rahi ki uski poison ๐Ÿ˜†

oh and careful with hitting yourself, if not careful we will have to call docky and docs

21 hours 24 mins

But my bimari will increase now with G, it was complicated enough with just NAA and the injections stopped working, Babaji, what will happen to me๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
kirti_fiji thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maaneet-is-best

I heard you are going to India, can you do something๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Btw, how come I did not get a picture to post for Tanu, I was left out๐Ÿ˜ญ
๐Ÿ˜ญ

oh dear, dont talk about that, do you know we made a mountain out of a rai, it was funny, at the end all that made me think of food fight,

sorry you didnt get a pic,  you should just copy anyone that was there, i think only few were taken, the rest was available, sorry, next time we shall be clear with the theme for each day

21 hours 21 mins
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hey Azi dear....do not go down on us yaar.....ALL WILL B WELLL SOOOON....Fingers crossed...atleast aaj thoda MAANEET cute scene dekhne ko mila....BUT u  r rite about NAAG spreading the poison of NEGATIVITY ...but don't let it get to u dear....here is one nice scene that is one of my fave just to cheer u up :

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=6nvtEF6ekvU[/YOUTUBE]