Users

Frequent Posters

jazzerette thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I loved the update a lot!!  *Not well or would have commented better.*

Originally posted by: basicquestion1

First of all sorry if it came in a wrong way..... I was just sad for their luv story

U r absolutely right about not knowing the other half. It's not that I was judging maan. I'm sure maan wud have many reasons to b creeped out. If I'm not remembering wrong,geet used to visit hash profile too, to c if there was anything about meera or maan. So if maan knew a simple fact that geet visits his profile as well as others n just that point alone shud make him feel disgusted...... Nothing against maan .... I luv him loads..... But as I said I wasn't expecting him to shut down like that. It was unexpected for me. I thought he wud have put up a fight or asked geet of what was going on or sumthing like that. I sulked down once i realized that they closed all doors of communication. To begin with.... geet was always the one in this story who didn't wanna take a chance, who was scared of trusting but maan was following his wits. He was ready to take a chance on geet so whn he dropped his perseverence due to whatevr yash mustve told him n also that geet always gave him mxed signals..... It shocked me.
Darlin I know they both r right in their own perspectives....🤗

I was just feelin what geet mustve felt. .... A dead end!!😒

sweetie i was jst pulling ur leg . . . i know u r not judgemental . . . i mean take for instance RA u r the only one thinking from his perspective . . . so i was simply in mood of joking
i know u love him . . . we all do but at some pt we all r baist to girls . . . arent we but u for one are not . . . so there was actually no need for explaination . . .  look u felt what geet must have felt . . . this is how well u write shika we r into the story . . .😳
🤗 

basicquestion1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 7thHeaven

sweetie i was jst pulling ur leg . . . i know u r not judgemental . . . i mean take for instance RA u r the only one thinking from his perspective . . . so i was simply in mood of joking

i know u love him . . . we all do but at some pt we all r baist to girls . . . arent we but u for one are not . . . so there was actually no need for explaination . . .  look u felt what geet must have felt . . . this is how well u write shika we r into the story . . .😳

🤗 
 u r shooo shweet n adorable.
and about shika...she is an amazing writer. keep the cool going with make us sweat over it ðŸ˜†
u r the one who technically introduced me to her. so i shud thanku for this. i read this ff n was glued. read it all over again just to clear my own confusions. that's a whole lot of time spendin on one ff. i guess she keeps us glued.

Originally posted by: basicquestion1

why does every one call me sweet and yes me complaining as every single frnd of mine on IF calls me sweet . . . top one Shika . . . she treats me like a baby . . .  but do i really mind . . . nah its just that i need a topic to crib . .

this is for both of u 🤗
shika dekheye appki itni praise ho rahi hai  . . . give us an update . . . but since u have exams out od decency i should not pester ypou . . . but as u know i am evil . . .
abt re-reading even i have re-read it . . . she sure knows how to maintain mystery . . .

First of all thanku aarzoo n muski. I myself was not satisfied with he previous part. I've messed it up a lot. And coming to the b4 part, i was so into the mood that i cud nt come from that n was very moody. I cudnt write any cute scenes. Well i didnt cry. But crying wud've done better. Whatever i wrote, i was so into it that am feeling lost n even i thought to write a cute update. I cudnt. That's clearly visible in my prev part. But u guys r so sweet enuf that u guys liked it n commented on it. Thanx 4everyone. I'll post da next update on13th. Thanx 4 da comments once again. I was actually stuck btwn 2possibilities. Now am clear. U sure will luv da next update. Thanx guys 4 ur love n support.
PS: muski baby..choo chweet of u ROFL! Ofcoz u r a cutie pie 4me..
*pulling her cheeks*

Originally posted by: --Shika--

PS: muski baby..choo chweet of u ROFL! Ofcoz u r a cutie pie 4me..
*pulling her cheeks*

STOMPING MY FOOT AND POUTING

ole ole ole baby ko guchha aaya?
Sowiieee baby...
ROTFL

Originally posted by: --Shika--

ole ole ole baby ko guchha aaya?
Sowiieee baby...
ROTFL

i am SEVENTEEN  . . . WILL BE EIGHTEEN IN JUNE . . . m not a baccha . . . OuchOuchOuch
basicquestion1 thumbnail

awww muski that's evn more cute. ...stomping u'r foot n pouting. u r shoo jaanu maanu. ðŸ¤—
u remind me of geet from u'r ff bitter luv story 
basicquestion1 thumbnail

i am SEVENTEEN  . . . WILL BE EIGHTEEN IN JUNE . . . m not a baccha . . .

aww muski doll..i feel like pullin u'r cheeks