Shubhangi's brand new interview

Iloveroka thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys
awesome interview just note
what did she say at the end
Shubhangi Atre

Last month, I visited Indore to attend my sister-in-law's (my husband's cousin) wedding. I have always been part of a joint family since childhood so I am used to the Hum Saath Saath Hain feeling I get when it comes to marriages as well!

I love weddings but ever since I joined the industry I hardly got a chance to attend them. I always used to cancel my tickets because of my shooting schedules, telecast issues etc. But this time I got an opportunity to attend the wedding and the experience was really good.

When I went to Indore this time the approach towards me was different. The behaviour and attitude towards me had changed not that they didn't love me before, they did but I could just feel it. There were people who left the bride and the bridegroom to meet me and I felt a little awkward like I was stealing the thunder from them. There was a lot of curiosity in their minds and they wanted to know everything from me. All dadis and aunties blessed me and showered some kind words on me and it was truly an out of this world moment. They told me they loved my characters on screen and that they were very Indian and earthy.

I belong to a Bramhin family and initially when I joined the industry I didn't know how my family members would react but the appreciation has really touched me. The whole trip was very inspirational and motivational. There were kids who wanted my autographs, took several snaps with me. It was a family function so dance was an inherent part of it. The whole experience was good and generally I don't get to meet the entire family but this time I did.

I am the only one in the family who belongs to the industry so the family had several questions for me regarding the workings of the industry and it was fun answering them. They couldn't believe I had been married six times on screen! One of my memorable experiences for sureā€¦

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gunjan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
"They couldn't believe I had been married six times on screen! "
even i've not been able to believe this..just imagine how can anyone get married like 6 times n her family members were sure joking while saying this"They told me they loved my characters on screen and that they were very Indian and earthy."
but yaar needless to say i loved her Kasturi character d most n will always love her for d sweet n lovely memories she gave us to cherish..RoKa make d finest couple...love them..
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
thanks for sharing shubangi is sweet i think most of the onscreen weddings were in kasturi lol